If you're looking for a hard to get spot, use

Bianca and Bernard

DIS Veteran
the Touring Plans reservation finder.
Seriously.
Touring Plans has scored us (either DD#2 or myself) BOG breakfast 3x; CP breakfast 2x; Sanaa, Yak & Yeti lunches; 1900 Park Fare breakfast 2x and dinner 1x; and now CRT for THIS Sunday 8am!

You just have to have your computer/phone ready to go, and set alerts for email and text. And be awake at midnight EST.

Thanks so much for the tip! I just added in my BOG dinner request I am looking for! Hope it comes through!

I just booked a trip for June last week and have scored all 3 reservations that weren't available on Disney using Touring Plans already! Happiest about BOG lunch!

I snagged everything last trip with it. I missed an alert for Ohana this week. I was up at midnight but had my ringer off. I was so mad at myself. Hopefully another comes through .

I snagged everything last trip with it. I missed an alert for Ohana this week. I was up at midnight but had my ringer off. I was so mad at myself. Hopefully another comes through .

Make sure to restart the reservation finder after an alert. It stops searching once it finds one for you.

Can you only use the reservation finder through the paid subscription?

No, you can do it without paying. You do have to make an account though.
I paid, because I like the ability to look at the views from the different hotel rooms, and for TP's ability to send room requests for me. I always always always forget to do it, so it's nice to look ahead of time, set it and it's done!

After you get the notification text, do you just immediately go into the Disney Dining ressie system and hope to grab it?

It won't give me the option to do it free

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder

You must have a TouringPlans.com account in order to use our Reservation Finder tool. If you already have an account, please login and then return to this page.

If you do not have a TouringPlans.com account, you may join TouringPlans.com. Although we encourage you to explore the many benefits that come with a reasonably-priced subscription, you do not need an active subscription in order to use the Reservation Finder; an account with only "basic access" for Walt Disney World is sufficient.

There is a link on the paid sign up page that leads to the basic sign up. It's on the right side of that page. Here's the link to the basic sign up page.

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/join/basic

Thank You so much for your tip! I've always had a touring plans subscription, but had never used the reservation request. Filled out my request for a July BOG ressie last night, and scored it today! Yay!!! We've never been able to get a BOG dinner ressie...so excited!!

I used it for the first time this morning. Trying to get a BoG dinner ADR for 3 in August. Fingers crossed something opens up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter