If you're flying SW-check site-rates down

sandyneck

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to post this for two days, hope someone can still be helped. we are flying out of PVD and had tickets for march for 156.00. When I bought them, I supposedly got the last seats at that price. Well, I checked back a few days ago and the seats were wide open and they were down to 142.00. With four of us that is 56.00 savings. I called SW and they gave me the lower price and also said they would credit my credit card the difference. I thought they just gave you a credit to buy another ticket. My sister also received money back and they told her the same thing. Hope someone can still use this info.

I just booked our flight out of Kansas City for $336 for the 3 of us. I have been watching the prices for a month and they are finally coming down. We are leaving April 23rd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter