If you were suddenly offered your childhood dream job Which you haven't already done , would you say yes?

Well, I'd be an astronaut, and I actually might consider it on a Crew Dragon flight. I am always concerned about the potential for something to go wrong, but they've come a long way too, so maybe.

Nope, I don't think a married mother of two would make a good Catholic nun anymore.

In kindergarten, I really looked up to my teacher who was a nun. Very small worldview. At five, I thought my choices were teacher, nurse or nun. A little while later at six, I realized I could be a zookeeper or veterinarian, but then I also realized animals are both gross and stinky.

Can you expand more on some of the variables at play that would influence someone's decision? It would make it easier to answer these questions if you spelled out the terms and conditions.
If I gave you $10k would you respond once in any of these threads that you started?
He's long gone, man. He's already plotting thirteen more threads before the end of the day.

Yes. A 52 year old ballerina who hasn't danced since she was 12? Sign me up!
Ha - yours is very close to mine. I'm a 51 year old who wanted to be a Rockette! Sadly I did not meet their height requirement which I assume is still in place now.

I wanted to be a Disney Imagineer or theme park designer somewhere so definitely yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter