If you were DVC "King/Queen"...

Doctor P

<font color=navy><font color=navy>Chocolate covere
which of the following "hot button" offenses should subject the violator to capital punishment (DVC style!) or (at the very least) a trip to the torture chamber? :D (This is strictly for amusement, folks! A chance to give our opinion about the hot button topics without really discussing them! ;) ;))

keywest.gif

Doctor P: Love the poll! Certainly less controversial than the recent debates. I have to say as a newbie, my biggest concern is being able to get ressies if I want, especially at the Holidays as this is the only time everyone in my family has the same vacation. It burns me to think I may lose out because someone else has rented the points to a non member! I don't believe any other issue impinges on my ability to enjoy my membership than that.

This is one of the more "fun" polls I've seen.
Thought I'd give it a boost.

Contemporary 1997
Wilderness Lodge 1997
Port Orleans 1998
OKW 1999
Off-site 2000
Hilton Head 2000

Looks like all the 'kleptos' are safe.....for now. :)

snowbord1.gif

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="ff69b4">Jennybºoºbenny</font>
<font color="4169e1">DVC Member: 3/99
Onsite: Poly '76, Contemp '98, BWV '99, CBR '00, BWV '00, CBR '01
Offsite: '74 '80 '82 '88
Next trip: AKL/BWV~June '01, BWV~Nov '01</font>
<a href="http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jsmith12/jillian&kylecharacterpage.html">Jillian & Kyle's Disney Character Website</a></font>

you forgot one: "Gas chamber" for those who smoke in a non-smoking room or balcony. LOL

66 votes and 421 views! Are there alot of lurkers out there? Come on get out the vote!
No butterfly ballots or shards here. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter