If you only had time to see 2 resorts over Christmas...

BuzzLiteyear

To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at t
Which two would they be and why?

My extreme over-planning only leaves room for us to visit 2 or 3 resorts. Looking for some suggestions.

My extreme over-planning only leaves room for us to visit 2 or 3 resorts. Looking for some suggestions.

GF and WL, because I've seen pictures of their holiday decorations and would love too see them in person. :goodvibes

Wilderness Lodge because of the log cabin style looks so great with Christmas decorations and with a 4 story Christmas tree, and Animal Kingdom Lodge with its own unique African designs and wood interior, 4 story Christmas treee and watch the animals from their viewing areas.

I would try for a resort while at each park....for instance...
at MK? Check out the GF and WL
Epcot?? Either BW or YC/BC
AK?? Obviously, AKL.

If you are already in that area, it's a shame to miss the resorts that are nearby. You can always head to the GF, check it out (for instance), then back to MK and take the boat over to the WL....check it out and get some lunch there, at their food court or at Whispering Canyon Cafe!

It's always nice to take a break from the busy parks....especially at this time of year. So, I like to head to a resort, check it out and grab a bite to eat.

The good news is that we are staying at AKL, so well get to see that one. I really like the idea of WL, great big log cabin feel. I've heard a lot about GF too which will be easy enough while at MK.

The WL & GF. Have been to both and they are amazing!!

If you are staying at AKL, then I agree that GF and WL are the next choices. I personally think AKL is the most gorgeous ever at Christmastime, but of course it depends on personal taste. :)

If you're only going to do it once, then WL and AKL for sure. IMO, GF was too cold and sterile-looking.

You could do all three Boardwalk resorts, and still have time to hit up another couple of resorts.

For my tastes, I really liked the decorations at CSR and the camping area at FW.

Osborne Lights are up till 1/6/13, so does that mean the resorts will remain decorated through then as well? The 5th is a Saturday, and I was thinking about seeing the resorts during the day and Osborne Lights that evening.

SolitaryPhoenix said:
Osborne Lights are up till 1/6/13, so does that mean the resorts will remain decorated through then as well? The 5th is a Saturday, and I was thinking about seeing the resorts during the day and Osborne Lights that evening.

Great question, looking for the answer to this too...

I think I can add another resort as we'll be staying our 1st night at POR. So between that and AKL, I should be able to squeeze in a total of 4 or 5.

hey like POR - since you can walk over would add POFQ

VWL GF, BC, YC and bwv - add AKL - now if you have time - but this does take awhile - might go to FW and see the individual campsites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter