• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you live where it snows, will you have a white Christmas?

Live in Montreal, strangely it is a white Xmas. We are in sunny and warm Naples, Florida

I looks like 50-50 shot, snow coming in tonight and tomorrow for some of the area not all. Live south of buffalo boarder line hills, may see it and it might stay ever south of me. supposed to get inch or two, not really much but enough to make it white.

I remember on the news they said it was definitely not going to be a white Christmas. I looked on the weather and it said the high will be 45 tomorrow.

Woke up to a slushy coating this morning but is getting up to the 40's so won't last long.

MJ

Western MD, where we usually have some snow by now, but not a flake in site for the holiday. Temp is 38 and we had pouring rain last nite, so it will be a green Christmas here

Woke up to snow this morning and it's snowing now. So maybe. The salt truck came down the road during the night.

I woke up to light snow and about half inch on the ground. looks like I will see another inch or so thru tomorrow morning. Not a lot but it will be white by me.

Local-ish news station is calling for possible flurries tomorrow morning. The high is in the low 40's, so they won't be here long, if we get any at all. The last actual white Christmas with measurable snow that I remember was 1998. We went to the IL's house and their power was out and BIL was cooking breakfast on the grill outside. We may have had one since then, but that is the one I remember. I'm in southern Ohio.

I'm in Central Indiana and the forecast for Christmas Day is 43 degrees, an a.m. flurry, cloudy. So, no white Christmas. I love snow for Christmas but it can stay away the rest of the year!

It is snowing very lightly here right now and is lovely to see. However it won't amount to much and will be gone before tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter