If you heat with oil, how much do you pay per gallon??

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
We just had an oil delivery yesterday. Our price per gallon is up to $1.25... I'm wondering if this is high, comparatively speaking. How much do you pay per gallon, and what part of the country do you live in??

I locked in my rate at $1.09 before the cold weather came . . .our oil prices in CT fluctuate . . .I've seem them anywhere between $1.23 to $1.49 . . .I'm glad I locked in!

I locked into the price in August -- $1.03. At the time I almost didn't because the past few winters had been so mild that I figured it wasn't necessary. Now I'm glad I did.

But to get that rate I have to pay within 5 days of delivery. After 5 days it goes to the market rate which I think is about the same as yours. Makes a huge, huge difference.

I got oil a week ago at $1.40/gal. It is so cold that I will need more soon...ugh!

I don't have the last delivery bill, so I can't say off the top of my head, but we are on an installment plan, so that we pay a flat rate every month. Of course our rate changes each year and we usually end up being OWED by them, so then they have to adjust it the following year!

I locked in at 1.04. Prepaid and got all those airmiles too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter