• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you have a problem at Old Key West, this is the guy to talk to . . .

Stinson

Mouseketeer
We were delayed by a day in our arrival at Old Key West because flights were canceled due to the recent Noreaster in Boston. Jet Blue rescheduled our flight and extended our return date by one day. However, when we arrived, we learned from Member Services and from the OKW room assigner that there were no vacancies for our last night of the vacation. Each day of the vacation I received the same report that there were no vacancies for our last vacation night. Finally, on our last scheduled day, frustrated upon hearing that there were still no vacancies, I asked at the front desk if there was anyone else who could help. In a few minutes, Eric C. Smith, the Guest Services Manager for Old Key West, came out to the front desk. He listened to my story and asked me to wait while he did some checking. A short while later, he came out and told me that we could stay in the same room for the additional night. The next day, he inquired with us if everything was alright. What I learned from this experience is that if you have a problem at Old Key West, then Eric C. Smith is the guy to speak with.

What I learned from this experience is that if you have a problem at Old Key West, then Eric C. Smith is the guy to speak with.

I agree. It's always more helpful talking to someone who can actually get something done. Thanks for the contact info!

Thank you I will remember to ask for him but hope we never need him. Great info and so happy your last nite was not a problem.

I'll have to remember that name just in case. I hope that by having a name, that I'll never need to use it.

Thanks for sharing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter