If you get a positive test...

smileyk8

DIS Veteran
We’re booked to go 12th august and can’t quite make myself cancel, even though I know deep down it makes sense!
I can handle the quarantine on return, but I’m very nervous of getting Covid whilst there and testing positive. What happens then? Do you pay to stay in your room for 10days (we’re in Newport bay) or do they make you move somewhere else? It might end up just me and my two kids as husband’s not keen!!!

https://www.connexionfrance.com/Pra...-do-if-I-get-covid-while-on-holiday-in-France
This website has some information and it looks like, stay where you are at your own expense, unless you get hospitalized.

I don't think at Disney your chances are bigger to catch it than anywhere else. Most queues are outside, everyone has a health pass, so chances of getting it technically should be reduced.

I am taking the risk at the moment, but that is because it is just me (and chose not to think about it ;) ). You have two kids with you.

It is the very worst case scenario, next to being hospitalized. But can you and your children handle being for 14 days in 30m2?

Thank you, well that adds 4 days too as I thought it was 10! I’d definitely go on my own but I’m not sure I can manage that long in 1 room 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter