• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could only see one show on the Disney Dream....

Any other than Believe. LOL Nobody in our family likes that one. I wish that was the one getting replaced by Beauty and the Beast! My daughter and I liked Golden Mickeys best. My husband liked Villains best.

Glad they are replacing Villains - it was our family's least favorite.
Best show right now Believe - maybe Beauty and the Beast when it starts.

Last edited:
Right now I would choose Beauty and the Beast because it is new. But, otherwise, I would choose the Golden Mickeys.

Last edited:

I'm kind of surprised others didn't like Villains Tonight! Out of the 2 cruises we've been on, that show has been our favorite out of them all. Guy that played Hades killed it.

I haven't seen any yet, just booked our first Disney Dream cruise. Very interesting to see everyone's opinions on this!

Which one would it be?

:disrocks:
Right now - Golden Mickeys. Thought Believe was a poor attempt at Wishes (on the classic ships) idea for a show. And Villains Tonight - just NO. Once Beauty & the Beast arrives, it would have to be that. But I'd see Golden Mickeys, also.

Last edited:
We can't stand Villains Tonite!. So bummed it moved from the Magic (where we've already seen it twice ) to the Dream (where we will again see it twice on our B2B. Actually, we'll skip it probably at least once). We are sad we'll miss seeing the Beauty and the Beast show by a few months! But we've never seen Golden Mickeys so we're happy about that! Anyone know what VoicePlay is? Looks like a capella of some sort?

We can't stand Villains Tonite!. So bummed it moved from the Magic (where we've already seen it twice ) to the Dream (where we will again see it twice on our B2B. Actually, we'll skip it probably at least once). We are sad we'll miss seeing the Beauty and the Beast show by a few months! But we've never seen Golden Mickeys so we're happy about that! Anyone know what VoicePlay is? Looks like a capella of some sort?
Yes, it's an a capella group. We saw them on our EBTA cruise last year. I don't remember much about them.
http://thevoiceplay.com/

Still officially haven't "seen" Villians but have seen portions of it many times on the stateroom tv and not impressed... I don't really like Hercules and know much about those characters anyways... we saw Believe the first time and wasn't impressed by it at all... I thought it was kind of boring... Golden Mickeys all the way!... also I think GM is better on the Wonder and Magic than on the Dream... I am really looking forward to Beauty and the Beast - the CM on the Dream said it is replacing Villians Tonight and it will be based on the live adaptation new movie, vs the animated original... should be good

Really loved Golden Mickeys, Toy Story, Dreams Enchanted and Rapunzel on the classic ships

Last edited:
Vilians was all 4 of our favorites. So sad they are getting rid of it. No one was a fan of believe and golden mickeys is ok. Our last cruise was 2nd time on Dream. We did villains again but skipped the other 2. We really liked the magician.
Looking forward to Beauty & the beast but bummed about villains

Hated Villains. Would love to see the Beauty and the Beast one!

Last edited:
Villains is TERRIBLE and I thought somewhat inappropriate (lots of double entendres) - the others are great!

Golden Mickeys. Villians tonight was terrible in my opinion. However, my 7 year old loved it. It's a shame because there was alot of talent in that show wasted (in my opinion) on snapchat jokes and what seemed like forced humor.

Lots of conflicting opinions about this! I'll see all three on my upcoming cruise later this week and report back with the "official" ranking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter