If you could meet any Disney employee...

Well, not sure if he is really classified as an "employee", but John Lasseter would be my pick!

Tony Baxter is the Senior Vice President of Creative Development at Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI).

John Lasseter is a close second to people I would want to meet.

freaky... but the question is a trick question!

There is no such thing as a Disney employee! :)

A few years back my job sent a group of us to Disneyland for an offsite...not bad, get paid for working and have a free trip to disneyland and stay at the DLH.

Anyway, the guy in charge of operations or something like that, came and gave us a presentation about how they run the park, the type of people they look to hire and things like that. What was most interesting was how every single cast member, regardless of their job, #1 responsibility is to look for an opportunity to do something special and create a memory for a guest. It could be big or small, but always look for the opportunity. It wasn't just talk either, they take that very serious there. Their goal is to have every single guest leave with some sort of special memory

I wish I could remember his name, he was very interesting to talk to and really gives you an insight on how it works. None of it's fluff, they want cast members that really care, that go the extra mile and enjoy it.

Really??? That would be your wish for Year of a Million Dreams? :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I'd like to meet him, too. I just wish I knew more about what he looked like and where to find him.

Wow! Albort is a DIS celebrity!! :rotfl2: I met him a few weeks ago! :cutie:

freaky... but the question is a trick question!

There is no such thing as a Disney employee! :)

Well, so the people who work at the parks are called Cast Members, but what do you call the executives?

I didn't want to narrow it down to Cast Members, Imagineers, and so forth. So... if they get paid by Disney, or work for Disney in some way, they are employees. :snooty: LOL :rotfl2:

I'd like to see Maynard again. The kids and I used to see him quite a bit when we lived in So. Cal. and had AP's but even though I go 2 - 3 times a year now I haven't seen him lately. :confused3

His best gig was Haunted Mansion although I heard he had done some Jungle Cruise also. He was fun and a great CM.

LOL ok this is gonna sound so high schoolish... The hottie that plays Hercules. Just cause he seems like a really sweet genuine person anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter