If you could choose 5

Crystal Palace Breakfast
Tusker House Dinner
La Hacienda
Grand Floridan Cafe
O'hana

As you see, you'll get a lot of opinions. We do not like Crystal Palace. My daughter still refers to it as "the place with the nasty breakfast." Places that MOST people seem to agree are good are (in no particular order):

Via Napoli - though this is basically a pizza joint the prices are good, especially out of pocket.

'Ohana - most people enjoy, though some complain about being rushed. Expensive out of pocket.

Plaza - agree with an earlier post. Good food and very reasonably priced.

Cape May - if you like seafood this gets good reviews. Again, pricey out of pocket.

Rainforest Cafe - doesn't get great reviews but extensive menu.

Special note - Be Our Guest - haven't been but if my daughter wasn't set on going I'd cancel our reservations. The menu is extremely limited and the reviews of those who aren't Disney apologists are great atmosphere with passable food

If I were going on a 5 night trip, I'd pick the following places for dinners:

Artist Point
Cali Grill
Flying Fish
Jiko
'Ohana

I really like Via Napoli as well. But I prefer this for lunch instead of dinner.

Sci-Fi Dine-In & Hollywood & Vine (both at Hollywood Studios)
Tony's Town Square (Magic Kingdom)
Rainforest Cafe (Animal Kingdom)

We do CS at Epcot

We look for variety...we're a family of 6 and everyone likes different things!

Thanks for all the good suggestions!!

Last time we did Disney we did:

Crystal Palace(ok, but not great)
T-rex(really like this but I got sick from the mushroom ravioli)

Right now I have reservations for:

Tusker House
Boma
Garden Grill(which I think I'm going to cancel)

I cannot get reservations for Ohana(unless it's super late) or BOG but I'm going to keep trying!

With no dining plan:
SciFi
50's PT
Plaza
Kona (breakfast)
BOG

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Yachtsman Steakhouse-steak,Narcooseesees-surf & turf,Flying Fish-seafood & fish,Ohanas-chicken,shrimp & pork,Via Napoli-pizza,Yak & Yeti-yummy.
The kids would probably love Chef Mickey's breakfast, dinner at the Coral Reef(aquarium viewing while dining),Cape May Buffet-pizza Mac & cheese, chicken & tons of seafood,Beaches & Cream-for ice cream sundaes,Sunshine Seasons-lots of different food for everyone.

Le Cellier, canada in Epcot: ah-may-zing, best cheddar soup, pretzel
Bread, and filet mignon I've ever had, seriously!!
Be Our Guest: the experience & atmosphere is worth it alone & the food is awesome too!
Boma: buffet at AKL: lots of traditional dishes and lots inspired with African flare, absolutely delicious!! Great service &atmosphere
Cinderella's Royal Table; really good food, dine with the princesses & its in the castle, nuff said!
Hoop De Doo Revue: a dinner show extavaganza, the entertainment can be cheesey but its still fun, you pay around $60.00 for the show, unlimited drinks of pop, juice, beer, wine & sangria & get a ton of cornbread, salad, ribs, chicken, mashed potatoes, corn & strawberry shortcake, it's a ton of fun!

Have a magical trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter