• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could change two things about

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
your appearance what would they be

1. I would love a thin hard waist
2. I would like to have a nice buttocks

I've broken my nose twice, so it has a large bump when you look at it in profile. I'd get a nose job, but I'm such a klutz that I'd probably break it again. That's the only thing I'd change. Can't think of a second thing.

Physically I wish I had better hair. Longer more manageable and coarser. My hair is fine with no body to it. Personality wise, I wish I was more outgoing. I'm quite shy.

That my face would be slightly less round, with higher cheekbones and that my hair wouldn't be greying so dramatically.

get rid of the spare tire or whatever you want to call it......and the wrinkles!

My knees! I have really thick knee caps so even though I have toned legs they still look chunky because of my silly fat knees!

I'd love to add a few inches to my.... "nose"

after that ide like my "nose" to be a bit thicker.

MG

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter