If You Could Bring 'Em Back . . .

20,000 leagues just so I could finally ride it and toon town fair cause I miss it so.

I have to agree with Toad and Snow White. I'd love to have 20,000 Leagues back, so that I could stop kicking 7 year-old-me in the rear for not riding it when I had the chance.

I'd love to have 20,000 Leagues back, so that I could stop kicking 7 year-old-me in the rear for not riding it when I had the chance.
I rode it when I was 7 yrs old. With my Dad. I remember the outside of the cool-looking futuristic sub. And I remember hoping & hoping that a real giant squid would smush its face up against the window. Maybe even once. I was just one of those kids!:fish:

I rode it when I was 7 yrs old. With my Dad. I remember the outside of the cool-looking futuristic sub. And I remember hoping & hoping that a real giant squid would smush its face up against the window. Maybe even once. I was just one of those kids!:fish:
My dad tried SO hard to get me to ride. Of course my brother rode it, but I didn't want to. I wanted to go see princesses or something with my mom. Of course, I had no idea it would be gone the next time I made it to Disney. Sigh.

Things I never got to experience but want to: Body Wars, Discovery Island, Adventurer's Club.

Things I miss: 20,000 Leagues, Minnie's & Mickey's houses.

Alien Encounter. I miss it so much. It's the only Disney attraction I'm mad they removed.

It was just so unique and had a great, clever story. And it was so fun to make yourself so scared :P.

I'll always have the great memory of myself being scared the first time I rode it cause I thought it went upside down. But it was my cousin who was just balling after we got out hahahaha.

Adventurers Club

As for attractions, anything that is gone, is gone for a reason. However, while it is still there in it's goofy Stitch version, the original Alien Encounter was tremendous and I wish they never changed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!