If You’re Screaming that Means You’re Still Alive!” Updated x4 3/12!-The End!

I always forget which Innoventions Sum of All Thrills is in, and when I figure it out I end up at the wrong one...the struggle. I'm glad you guys liked it though! I think it's so cool.

I love the Living with the Land snowman!

I have never heard of Sum of All Thrills. To be honest, I don't think we have visited Innoventions the last few times we have been to Disney World, although we spend a lot of time in Epcot. My DH, DS and DD would probably love this ride. I just mentioned it to DH and he says we need to check it out this year when we visit. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I am really enjoying your trip report.

You know, I don't know that I've ever done stand by on Soarin'. I probably could have, I just haven't. I guess I've always been grab a FP and come back later type. Total habit.

Only ever ridden Sum once. For some reason I guess simulators just don't do much for me. But I did really enjoy the little video screens that let you see the other rider. I hope they aren't recording, lol.

Haha, that's quite the Living with the Land story. My goodness people... WAKE UP!!!
And wow, there's more holiday decorations on that than there was on the Jingle Cruise.

Honestly I would love them to do just SOMETHING with the Imagination pavilion. Such a waste right now.

I think I've only done it once before, when it first opened and all the FPs had been distributed. You aren't missing much its a boring wait haha. But first thing in the morning it wasn't too bad, and we got two rides in!

I was worried how the simulator was going to feel but it was actually ok. My Dad was way more into it than I was but it was a great ride for us geeky engineers. And I loved the video screens, so fun!

Seriously! You see people like that all around DW and I can't help but wonder how do you function in everyday life haha.

I know! I don't get why that is the one ride they deck out for the holidays but I loved it!

Me too, its so sad in there. Imagination is such a cool concept and totally Disney I can't believe they haven't come up with something.

Great Epcot update! Any time you get to ride Soarin twice sounds like a good day to me :) I like Sum of All Thrills! We didn't do it on this past trip but I had fun riding it with DBF on my trip prior. What a cute sand snowman! :lmao:

Riding Soarin twice made it a great day!

Sum of all Thrills was really fun, I can't believe that was the first time i'd ever done it!

I loved the snowman, he was so adorable, they should leave him there year round :rotfl:

That is great about the half marathons you ran. I am thinking next year I am doing the half. Doing couch to 5k now for training.
Nice pics with the Princesses and their Princes.
25 minutes for dwarves sounds good. I had a 45.
Love “Frozen”. Just saw it 3 days ago and it is fantastic. The song is really good too.
Nice pics of the parade.
Walking down Main Street with snow was fun.
Brave girl doing “Sum of all Fears”. LOL. I could not unless I did a baby coater.
Woo-hoo for row 1 on Soarin’.
Living With the Land is on eof the best. So relaxing. You should try the tour someday. Not expensive and fun going behind the scenes.
Great updates and pics.

Beware Halfs are addicting! But congrats on starting your training! Its totally worth it!
Thank you! It was a lot of fun to meet so much Royalty in one night!
The line was that short even at 7:15 I was shocked!
Frozen is so fantastic! I've been listening to the soundtrack non stop too.
Main Street in the snow is amazing. I wish they would have it snow every night during the holidays.
Our first coaster was a baby coaster because I was scarred of how it would feel but it wasn't actually that bad!
I'll have to look into the tour, it does sound like fun!

I always forget which Innoventions Sum of All Thrills is in, and when I figure it out I end up at the wrong one...the struggle. I'm glad you guys liked it though! I think it's so cool.

I love the Living with the Land snowman!

Such a struggle! They should at least post the popular attractions inside each one on the outside or something.

That snowman is so cute, they should leave him out all year :santa:

I have never heard of Sum of All Thrills. To be honest, I don't think we have visited Innoventions the last few times we have been to Disney World, although we spend a lot of time in Epcot. My DH, DS and DD would probably love this ride. I just mentioned it to DH and he says we need to check it out this year when we visit. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I am really enjoying your trip report.

I hadn't heard of it until I joined the DIS. It was a lot of fun! I bet your family would love it! We never go in Innoventions either, there isn't much in there that interested us other than Sum of All Thrills.

Thank you so much! :wizard:

A Most Magical Day!-Part 2
Saturday December 7, 2013

This is sad but we were feeling a little lazy so we didn’t walk up the hill back into the Land for food and we didn’t hike to WS for better food.
We just hit up the Electric Umbrella. It was easy and they have outdoor seating so WIN!

IMG_0460_zps7b9a14a2.jpg

We were planning on having an early dinner so I went with the kids flatbread. It had mushrooms, feta cheese, and agrula. It was actually really good.

Plus getting a side of fries beefed up the meal and the grapes were a tasty “dessert”

I highly recommend kids meals if you are just looking for something light to tie you over.

After lunch we did some shopping in mousegears. I got a Disney Christmas Phone case and some Christmas Mickey earrings. My Mom let me use her Disney rewards giftcard because she’s awesome : ) I also used my AP discount for the first time, YAY!

We figured we had time for one more ride before going back for a nap so we hit up Spaceship Earth on the way out.

IMG_0461_zps0c9d4f49.jpg

We had to wait just under 10 minutes for this one.

Here’s the best part… OUR future!

IMG_0462_zpse1ebed14.jpg

IMG_0463_zps8410cc98.jpg

It’s hard to tell in these photos but my Mom looked like a crazy person.
We were laughing so hard we were crying

IMG_0464_zpsee3a7559.jpg

The future piece at the end is such a great addition to that ride, I love it!

IMG_0465_zps1ea55cd9.jpg

After SE it was around 2pm and time to catch a bus back to POP. We wanted to rest for a bit and freshen up for dinner.

We hung around the room for a couple hours and then loaded into the car and headed to the Boardwalk around 4pm for dinner!

My Grandfather and Uncle were coming down from Gainsville to meet us for dinner.

They called when we pulled into the parking lot saying they would be late so we headed out to explore the resort a bit more before they got there.

IMG_0466_zpsc75b4213.jpg

I CAN’T wait to stay here

IMG_0468_zps658fb6ef.jpg

IMG_0469_zps5ba0156d.jpg

ME photobomb!

IMG_0470_zpse6cfb005.jpg

IMG_0471_zpsa59e53c5.jpg

IMG_0472_zpsed772ae9.jpg

I just love this resort and the Epcot resort area so much. It’s just beautiful.

IMG_0473_zps8441ee53.jpg

IMG_0475_zps7b4b5b21.jpg

Another love of mine the Yacht and Beach Club across the way!

IMG_0476_zps2a10ce8d.jpg

I really wanted to check out the pool so my Mom and I wander around to find it.

IMG_0478_zps89352b07.jpg

The clown is not as scary looking in real life, to my relief haha

IMG_0479_zpsf6ca1b23.jpg

IMG_0480_zpsd241c78a.jpg

Pretty garland

Eventually my Uncle and Grandfather arrived! It was so good to see them, it had been FOREVER!

We decided to have an early dinner at the Big River Grille right on the Boardwalk. This restaurant was great because it is walk up only which made it super easy to make last minute dinner plans.

They have a ton of outdoor seating, which my family loves so we grabbed a table outside.

This was our view

IMG_0482_zps1bf514b5.jpg

IMG_0481_zps66cc1e10.jpg

I had a glass of their Sweet Magnolia Beer, it was DELICOUS. I loved it.
I also had a bowl of the beer cheese soup (to die for) and the appetizer quesadillas (so good!).

We all really enjoyed our meals.

While we were eating this woman walked by dressed head to toe in an Aurora costume. She was speed walking with a purpose right down the Boardwalk. I have no idea what she was doing. I smacked my Mom under the table to get her to turn around and look too I was so confused haha.

After dinner we all took a stroll around the Boardwalk

IMG_0483_zpsdb0f84ed.jpg

IMG_0485_zps9857bcc3.jpg

IMG_0486_zps0d313aa6.jpg

Excuse all the pictures I’m obsessed!

We had a fabulous dinner with fabulous company. My Uncle has been a little difficult to get along with the past couple years and no one in my family knows why, but my Uncle was talkative and fun during dinner and after. It was like he was his old self again, Disney Magic? Maybe. But either way it was great! And he and my aunt are planning to come down and watch me run the Princess Half Marathon next month!

Eventually, my Uncle and Grandfather decided to head home before it got too late.

IMG_0487_zps44109fdf.jpg

I took a few pictures with my Grandfather while my Uncle was grabbing their car

IMG_0490_zps1e4e97a0.jpg

We said our goodbyes and then hoped a bus to the Magic Kingdom!

Stay Tuned!

Great update! Great Epcot day overall -- and some nice dining too. I did the kids meal thing quite a few times --- and that flatbread is an awesome kid option.

That nighttime view of the YC/Boardwalk area is just so beautiful.

OK :rotfl2: not wanting to walk up the hill to the Land cracked me up especially in light of your upcoming Marathon. But I get it.

The only thing I don't like about the AP discount (and it's really small) is I wish CM's would mention it more often. Sometimes I need the reminder, lol. When I was in Disneyland a couple of years ago, they asked for AP everywhere. Granted they have a LOT more APers, but still.

Ahh, the Boardwalk and really the whole Epcot resort area is just perfection. I will stay there for sure one day.

Ooh maybe Aurora was late for her meet and greet in France.

Aww so nice that you got to spend a little time with your Grandpa. :goodvibes

Sounds like a great Epcot day and a better time with family.

Boardwalk looks so beautiful, I'm glad you took all the pictures :goodvibes Sounds like you had a delicious dinner with good company, I'm glad you had a chance to spend time with your Uncle and Grandpa!

A Most Magical Day!-Part 2

While we were eating this woman walked by dressed head to toe in an Aurora costume. She was speed walking with a purpose right down the Boardwalk. I have no idea what she was doing. I smacked my Mom under the table to get her to turn around and look too I was so confused haha.

Do you mean she looked like she was friends with Aurora? Or a guest dressed in an Aurora costume? Because I thought it was frowned upon for adults to dress as princesses on property?

Great update! Great Epcot day overall -- and some nice dining too. I did the kids meal thing quite a few times --- and that flatbread is an awesome kid option.

That nighttime view of the YC/Boardwalk area is just so beautiful.

Thank you! It was such a wonderful day and I'll admit I love those kids meals.

So beautiful, I wish I could live there all the time pixiedust:

OK :rotfl2: not wanting to walk up the hill to the Land cracked me up especially in light of your upcoming Marathon. But I get it.

The only thing I don't like about the AP discount (and it's really small) is I wish CM's would mention it more often. Sometimes I need the reminder, lol. When I was in Disneyland a couple of years ago, they asked for AP everywhere. Granted they have a LOT more APers, but still.

Ahh, the Boardwalk and really the whole Epcot resort area is just perfection. I will stay there for sure one day.

Ooh maybe Aurora was late for her meet and greet in France.

Aww so nice that you got to spend a little time with your Grandpa. :goodvibes

Haha I know so pathetic. But there wasn't a shiny new medal at the end of that hill.

I wish the AP discount was 20% I think that would be more reasonable, but then again I'd just buy more stuff :rotfl2: I agree I wish they would ask more places too!

Such perfection, I wish I could live there.

Haha maybe, she was turned around though if that was the case, she was heading the wrong way :rotfl2:

Sounds like a great Epcot day and a better time with family.

It was a fabulous day! pixiedust:

Boardwalk looks so beautiful, I'm glad you took all the pictures :goodvibes Sounds like you had a delicious dinner with good company, I'm glad you had a chance to spend time with your Uncle and Grandpa!

Haha just wait until I actually stay there, it will be Boardwalk picture overload.

Thank you, it was wonderful to see them!

Do you mean she looked like she was friends with Aurora? Or a guest dressed in an Aurora costume? Because I thought it was frowned upon for adults to dress as princesses on property?

Oh it was definitely a guest dressed in an Aurora costume, it was one of those polyester satin ones you can buy around Halloween. Plus she had huge heals on which the princess in the parks don't wear. I'm assuming she got away with it because she wasn't in a park.

Celebrate A World Filled with Magic!

After a quick bus ride we arrived at the MK!

IMG_0492_zps3d805d61.jpg

Our first stop was Tomorrowland to use our FP+

IMG_0493_zpsf045b54d.jpg

I am so terrible at this ride

IMG_0494_zpsf2a3b31f.jpg

IMG_0496_zpsf9153b07.jpg

My score was so bad the screen didn’t even want to display it

IMG_0498_zps0560f104.jpg

I should still get an A for effort though, look at that concentration

IMG_0499_zps2586f0bb.jpg

After Buzz we took a spin on the People Mover and rode COP. During COP this girl had this obnoxious light up bow going that she won’t turn off. It took a lot of angry people yelling at her before she did. People can be so rude! Seriously though, it was bad.

After COP we used our FP+ for SM, well my Dad and I did, my Mom chickened out per usual haha.

My Dad tells a story about the first time they ever went to Disney in the 80’s. They didn’t really know what SM was so they went on it blindly. My Mom apparently screamed for the whole ride without taking a breath according to my Dad. He thought she was going to make herself pass out haha. Since then, no SM for her.

After blasting through Space it was time for the Wishes Dessert Party!
The Wishes Dessert Party takes place on the Tomorrowland Terrace. My Family loves the dessert party because it allows you to see Wishes and Celebrate the Magic easily and in an uncrowded area. It also helps that we are big dessert people so we eat our faces off too haha.

This was my first plate, I mean only plate

IMG_0501_zps54ea48ed.jpg

I didn’t snag a picture of the second because I’m ashamed to admit I consumed two full plates of desserts lol.

The crème burlee and cannoli were my favorites!

IMG_0502_zps97a441e2.jpg

Castle View

IMG_0503_zpseadb13d2.jpg

There are some nice photo ops from the Dessert Party viewing area.

IMG_0504_zpsc317118c.jpg

We actually did the Dessert Party a second time on Monday night so I didn’t take any pictures of either show, I just wanted to sit back and enjoy them. Don’t worry though I did get some good pictures on Monday so stay tuned for those!

After Wishes my Dad and I used our second set of FPs for another ride on SM. My Mom sat out again and happily rode the Peoplemover!

After Space we headed towards Liberty Square to get a spot for the parade.
On the way I had to use the restroom so we of course stopped at the Tangled bathrooms!

IMG_0510_zps5ca30c4d.jpg

IMG_0511_zpsba326d5f.jpg

I’m actually pretty excited to use these again in 3 weeks! Where else on earth can you be excited about bathrooms?!?

IMG_0512_zps209f5256.jpg

IMG_0514_zps82e0a053.jpg

We made it to Liberty Square and we actually found a spot right near where we watched the Christmas Parade the night before. My Mom decided to channel her little kid and join me sitting at the rope!

We only waited about 5 mins and then it was Parade time!

IMG_0516_zps36691c2b.jpg

IMG_0517_zps68ab812a.jpg

As much as I loved Spectro, I love the MSEP too. It’s SO Disney. And so unique.

IMG_0518_zpsa00c3e64.jpg

IMG_0521_zps659eeef6.jpg

IMG_0523_zps01dc4b29.jpg

IMG_0524_zps7e34795a.jpg

I love that this parade has a Alice in Wonderland Section, I think that movie is underappreciated.

IMG_0526_zps62b43015.jpg

Make way for Royalty!

IMG_0528_zps06f71f95.jpg

IMG_0529_zps87c29e84.jpg

I love this part, the dances were awesome!

IMG_0530_zps9ad0c605.jpg

IMG_0531_zpsee01d530.jpg

Awww the Peter Pan float, my favorite!!

Celebrate A World Filled with Magic!-Part 2!

IMG_0532_zps749616d9.jpg

IMG_0533_zps864ab8c7.jpg

I can’t wait to see this parade again in 3 weeks!

IMG_0534_zpsed8b8df6.jpg

Oh Mr. Smee!

IMG_0536_zps218f5591.jpg

IMG_0537_zps83e9ec55.jpg

IMG_0538_zpsf8ba09a3.jpg

IMG_0539_zpsd1d5602e.jpg

Ok I may have a terrible memory but has there always been someone riding the dragon? It was a really nice touch and the CM did a terrific job saying hello to everyone.

IMG_0540_zps93e8ca20.jpg

Ahhh you just can't beat Magic Kingdom night time entertainment!

After the parade we headed to the bus stops. It was late and my Mom was somewhat distressed we would once again see the day change on the way home. She doesn’t stay up that late at home haha.

We made it home by 12:30 and quickly fell asleep, it was another great day!

The Day of our Character Dining Extravaganza!
Sunday December 8, 2013

We woke up early again this morning, we had an early breakfast reservation to get to!

We quickly got up and go ready and we were at the bus stop right at 7:45am. Luckily for us a bus pulled up almost immediately it was great timing!

We were quickly off to the MK!

It was another gorgeous day!

We made it to the gates around 8am, giving us plenty of time to look around before our reservation at 8:30am

IMG_0542_zps212d141c.jpg

IMG_0543_zps3177de2a.jpg

IMG_0545_zps3db2c6ac.jpg

My parent’s are both pretty terrible photographers haha. Way to cut the train station top out Mom.

IMG_0547_zpsca0a2689.jpg

Ahh beautiful quiet Main Street, I was so excited to have so much time to look around before opening!

IMG_0548_zps77c39f62.jpg

IMG_0549_zps91afc732.jpg

IMG_0550_zps947ed5f4.jpg

I LOVE Mickey’s Christmas Carol so I was happy to see these scenes were up again this year!

IMG_0551_zpsa761b6a5.jpg

Goofy as Marley kills me haha

IMG_0552_zps3e8b64b0.jpg

IMG_0554_zps167fe358.jpg

IMG_0555_zpsbddfb888.jpg

These wreaths are just perfect!

IMG_0557_zps5667528d.jpg

Main Street how I love you

We stopped and had the photopass photographer take a photo with my camera

IMG_0558_zpsfdde6d43.jpg

IMG_0560_zps5437c8f3.jpg

IMG_0562_zps80c08707.jpg

The castle was looking especially majestic this morning without a cloud in the sky

IMG_0564_zps1a01bfba.jpg

My Mom was like quick get a picture with no one back there. Now that I’m looking at it thought there’s totally a guy back there haha.

IMG_0566_zps116ceba6.jpg

A very nice CM offered to take a picture of the 3 of us

Feel free to skip ahead I took a ton more pictures around the hub, I was just so obsessed with how pretty everything looked in the beautiful sunshine!

IMG_0567_zpsa4ebb057.jpg

My favorite Chipmunks!

IMG_0568_zps34cf01f5.jpg

Artsy shot

IMG_0569_zpsc4808759.jpg

IMG_0571_zpsc92d7fa9.jpg

IMG_0572_zps769150ae.jpg

Walt himself, oh how I love that man!

IMG_0575_zps6c5d63ca.jpg

IMG_0581_zpsd9e44766.jpg

Love these topiaries!

IMG_0583_zpsa36841f3.jpg

See I’m clearly the best photographer in the family, I got everything in there haha.

The Day of our Character Dining Extravaganza!-Part 2!

IMG_0586_zpsefedf5f0.jpg

They had so many vehicle going this morning, I want to ride on one, I never have!

IMG_0587_zpsef6a20c7.jpg

Ok so finally we are getting to the part where we at least went over and checked in for Breakfast

And then continued taking more pictures haha

IMG_0589_zps0134ada5.jpg

IMG_0590_zps2edce806.jpg

We were having breakfast at the Crystal Palace!

IMG_0591_zps0b8c7451.jpg

Disney has the best flowers

Soon enough it was our turn and we were seated for breakfast.

We had a great waitress who was super nice and really fast.

We really enjoyed the food too, its pretty good for a buffet in my opinion.
Soon enough characters were coming around!

IMG_0593_zps6b32fc03.jpg

First up was Tigger

IMG_0594_zpse3f2c8ee.jpg

And close behind was Piglet!

IMG_0596_zps0dc25ba7.jpg

I love this picture, I think it is too cute.

Piglet was great, he was so excited to see us and gave lots of hugs and kisses

IMG_0598_zps53b8821d.jpg

IMG_0599_zpsf82ecc08.jpg

Haha I love this picture too!

IMG_0600_zpsda92a825.jpg

We finished up our meals and Eeyore and Pooh were still on the other side of the restaurant and about 30 mins away from reaching our table so we decided to head out.

We headed thru the Castle and into Fantasyland. We grabbed a FP for the Little Mermaid ride and headed over to Pooh!

IMG_0601_zpsbee4cc90.jpg

IMG_0602_zps247c7b33.jpg

I love that they made this queue interactive

IMG_0603_zpsb6c28dc9.jpg

IMG_0604_zps78c19be2.jpg

Pooh is such a cute little ride.

After Pooh we headed into New Fantasyland

IMG_0605_zpsf4a69abf.jpg

People were already lined up for lunch… It was 9:45amam the line goes super fast once they open I don’t get why you would stand there that long before opening.

IMG_0606_zps45483b50.jpg

We stopped into Gaston’s to check it out

IMG_0607_zpsdc350372.jpg

IMG_0608_zpsf56b44b9.jpg

Gaston’s chair was open!

IMG_0609_zpsff8774b9.jpg

IMG_0610_zpsd2ec4a38.jpg

My Dad was not amused with how happy we were to be sitting in this chair and did NOT want his picture taken haha

IMG_0612_zpsba84c0cd.jpg

What a hunk

IMG_0614_zpse7c50762.jpg

Belle’s village is perfect, I love it

IMG_0615_zps4c910087.jpg

Especially this. Oh Gaston you are so vain

IMG_0616_zps20158aa7.jpg

Stay Tuned!

I am so glad you shared your pictures of your breakfast at Crystal Palace. We have a reservation for this summer to celebrate our DGS's 7th birthday. So happy that you said the food was good. I can't wait! I am also super stoked to be able to walk down Main Street and see the castle when there is really no one else there.

If you don't mind me asking, did you take the bus to get to MK that morning? Sorry if you said and I missed it. Our reservation is for 8:15 and I am trying to decide the best way to get to the park. We will be traveling with 2 little ones and I am not sure what time we would need to be waiting on the bus at our resort to get there in time. Also, is there a place you check in at the front of the park to let them know you have breakfast reservations?

The dessert party desserts look yummy, I'm sure I would have 2 plates as well!! ;)

Love all the MSEP pics :)

Ah those Christmas Carol windows are so nice! And I love all your artsy shots around the hub!

Looks like Crystal Palace was great, the photos with Piglet are the cutest!

OK, whether you're terrible at Buzz or not... you got a picture of his face in the queue. I can never seen to do that.

Oh wow, people getting serious in Carousel of Progress. I approve though.

I may have to try the Dessert party one day and maybe avoid the missing Wishes thing. I bet it really helped on that night as I imagine the place was even more crowded on a Saturday.

Yup, this parade is old school Disney through and through. Looks like you got a great spot too.

Yup, always someone on the Dragon. That would be Pete. It's his dragon you see. God I bawled during that movie, lol.

Awww your mom just wanted to focus on you and your dad. Maybe making up for the POP photos where you're a tiny spec, lol.

Haha, oops there you are... a spec in front of the castle. :p

Ahh there's nothing quite like a (virtually) empty Main Street. Totally worth getting Dining ressies just for that. And look, no one was rushing you this time, :goodvibes.

I'm horrible at Buzz, too. And I'm a weenie so the trigger hurts my thumbs. TSM all the way!

Ugh, I want to try the Wishes Dessert party SO BADLY. Like, Wishes and desserts are the two best things in life. Your plate looks so good, and there is no shame in a second plate of dessert. You paid for it, might as well enjoy :thumbsup2

I recently told my boyfriend he's allowed to propose to me at the Tangled bathrooms. He didn't understand why...I was like, just wait until you see them.

MSEP! Yes, Pete always rides his dragon, Elliott :thumbsup2 Pete's Dragon and The Hunchback of Notre Dame are my two favorite underappreciated Disney movies, I could go on for hours about them!

I am so glad you shared your pictures of your breakfast at Crystal Palace. We have a reservation for this summer to celebrate our DGS's 7th birthday. So happy that you said the food was good. I can't wait! I am also super stoked to be able to walk down Main Street and see the castle when there is really no one else there.

If you don't mind me asking, did you take the bus to get to MK that morning? Sorry if you said and I missed it. Our reservation is for 8:15 and I am trying to decide the best way to get to the park. We will be traveling with 2 little ones and I am not sure what time we would need to be waiting on the bus at our resort to get there in time. Also, is there a place you check in at the front of the park to let them know you have breakfast reservations?

That will be a perfect way to celebrate his birthday! Its a fun breakfast place with good food : ) And you can't beat getting to walk down an empty Main street, its fabulous!

We did take the bus, we lucked out and jumped on a bus right at 7:45am, it took about 15min to get to MK from POP so we were walking thru the turnstiles around 8:05am. Our reservation wasn't until 8:30am. They have turnstiles specifically for breakfast reservation guests to the far left but they didn't ask us to show anything. They just said breakfast reservations this way. The CM will direct you : )

The dessert party desserts look yummy, I'm sure I would have 2 plates as well!! ;)

Love all the MSEP pics :)

Ah those Christmas Carol windows are so nice! And I love all your artsy shots around the hub!

Looks like Crystal Palace was great, the photos with Piglet are the cutest!

Haha they are so good but so much sugar!

Thank you! I love that parade so I was trying to take as many pics as possible.

I love the Christmas Carol windows but I'm kind of excited to go in feb and see what's in there, we've been at Christmas so many times haha.

Thank you! Piglet isn't normally my favorite Pooh character but after Crystal Palace he's growing on me, he's always the best there!

OK, whether you're terrible at Buzz or not... you got a picture of his face in the queue. I can never seen to do that.

Oh wow, people getting serious in Carousel of Progress. I approve though.

I may have to try the Dessert party one day and maybe avoid the missing Wishes thing. I bet it really helped on that night as I imagine the place was even more crowded on a Saturday.

Yup, this parade is old school Disney through and through. Looks like you got a great spot too.

Yup, always someone on the Dragon. That would be Pete. It's his dragon you see. God I bawled during that movie, lol.

Awww your mom just wanted to focus on you and your dad. Maybe making up for the POP photos where you're a tiny spec, lol.

Haha, oops there you are... a spec in front of the castle. :p

Ahh there's nothing quite like a (virtually) empty Main Street. Totally worth getting Dining ressies just for that. And look, no one was rushing you this time, :goodvibes.

Haha the ride stopped so we weren't rushing thru that's the only reason why I was able to get it :rotfl2:

I think people were just upset it was ruining their ability to nap :rotfl:

We love the Dessert party especially on a Saturday in Dec. Main street gets so crazy on non party nights. Plus the desserts are tasty and its a pretty good view over there. Tinkerbelle flying directly over you is pretty cool.

I love watching from Liberty Square, so much easier to get a spot over there!

Ok I couldn't remember if it was Pete's Dragon or Pete the Dragon haha. I remembered the Dragon but I couldn't remember ever seeing Pete up there talking during the parade. I honestly don't think i've ever seen the movie... I need to get on that.

Haha my Mom is seriously the worst photographer ever. She can't see the camera screen and has a shaky hand, just points and hopes for the best :rotfl2:

Ahh it was so nice to not be rushed down Main street, it was so wonderful to hang around pixiedust:

I'm horrible at Buzz, too. And I'm a weenie so the trigger hurts my thumbs. TSM all the way!

Ugh, I want to try the Wishes Dessert party SO BADLY. Like, Wishes and desserts are the two best things in life. Your plate looks so good, and there is no shame in a second plate of dessert. You paid for it, might as well enjoy :thumbsup2

I recently told my boyfriend he's allowed to propose to me at the Tangled bathrooms. He didn't understand why...I was like, just wait until you see them.

MSEP! Yes, Pete always rides his dragon, Elliott :thumbsup2 Pete's Dragon and The Hunchback of Notre Dame are my two favorite underappreciated Disney movies, I could go on for hours about them!

Buzz is just so hard, you can't tell where your laser is going! TSM is so much better!

You should do it, it books up fast but we love the Wishes Dessert Party! Desserts and fireworks, there's no better combo!

Haha awww that would be so wonderful, they are so beautiful! Only bathrooms ever that a proposal would be wonderful infront of!

Ahhh I guess i just have a bad memory :rotfl2: wouldn't be the first time. And I can never remember if its Pete's dragon or Pete the Dragon, I'm ashamed to say I've never seen the movie so that's probably why. I'll have to watch it!

Ahhh man! We were in the vicinity of each other a few times during our Dec. trip. When you were having dinner at Big River Grille we were walking from our room at BWV across the Boardwalk over to YC for dinner. Then on the morning of the 8th we were in MK after our breakfast at the Poly. It would be so funny if I see you in some of my trip photos!! :rotfl2:

I suck big time at Buzz in MK so I don't show my score on purpose! :laughing: I like the attraction and I'm pretty competitive but I'm horrible!

After reading about your Wishes Dessert party I think it's high time I book another party. I loved the cannolis too! I was glad that the staff told us to take some with us after the party was over. Don't mind if we do! ;)

I wish you all the best as you prepare for your 1/2! I only had to run another 9 miles tonight to get to the 1/2 distance! No way, no how can I run that far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter