If our plane lands at LAX at 1030 am...

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
If our plane lands at LAX at 1030 am, what time do you think we will be pulling into the DL hotel...

I have to make our ADR's soon and just trying to work out the timing of some things....

I was thinking about making a 1230 or 1pm Character lunch for our arrival day, but second guessing how long it will take from LAX. I figure 30-40 minutes for luggage and car, and another 40-60 mintues to drive it.... How wrong am i??

LOL

I think your timing looks accurate. Usually what we plan as well. It's usually taken us closer to the 60 minutes for the drive to DL. Have a great trip!

Yep that look about right to me. Have fun!

On Monday Feb 6th hit LAX at 9:30 am hit bags & rental for 2 and we were buying park tickets at 10:35 so you look about right in giving yourself some trouble time.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter