• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If only this were true

ariel85

Earning My Ears
HI Everyone

I had an interesting conversation with an aquaintance the other day. She is a TA and was asking me about my trip. She mentioned that there is an At Par Deal right now. I said, yes I wa aware of that but that it was of no use to me since I did not need passes.

She was surprised and she said that she had booked AsMu for a client just last week at par without buying the passes. I challenged her on this, saying that was not my understanding but she was insistent. She said outright, you do not have to book the package to get the hotel at par. I was skeptical but we weren't in an appropriate forum to really have a debate about it.

Having heard that you do not have to book the VISA deal with a VISA (read that on a board somewhere) I began to wonder.

So my friendly experts what does everyone think and who of you wants to be the first to challenge the CRO?

??

:earsgirl:

The Cdn @ Par deal includes the UPH passes, Lanyard and 2 pins, plus something else (my memory loss at it's best!) And yes, you must use a VISA Card to book and pay for in full with the same VISA Card!

I've learned that just becuase they are a TA doesn't mean they know it all!:rolleyes:

I get better advice here then from the TA!

Scratch
pirate:

Is it possible she is confusing the deal with the summer time Canadian Par deal- which ended Oct31/03, that was "room only"?
and the new Visa par UPU deal?

My TA (who's a friend) and a very good TA too, also "double checks" to see if I know something regarding WDW that she hasn't been given info on yet ;) -

I would challenge your TA by telling her to get you that rate and changing your ressie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter