If money were no object

Suz725

Mouseketeer
what would be your first choice for dinner at either the parks or resorts?

The Victoria Room at Victoria & Albert's. We did the Chef's Table and it was amazing, but I missed the ambiance of the dining room. I think that the Victoria Room would be perfect!

I'm with Tricia but I prefer the chefs table - don't need any of that romance stuff, just bring me the food and the wine.

The Victoria Room at Victoria & Albert's. We did the Chef's Table and it was amazing, but I missed the ambiance of the dining room. I think that the Victoria Room would be perfect!

Ditto.... I think it would be perfect !!!!

Didn't have to think twice about this one: V&A's.

Chiming in with the others about Victoria and Albert's. Chef's Table or Queen Victoria Room, it doesn't matter to me. Just bring on the meal. :laughing:

I've done the Chef's Table and haven't done the QVR, but I'd go to either in a heartbeat.

Second choice? Hard to say. I still go to my favorite places time and again.

Well, I'd go for ANY of the signature dining, as I've not been to any. I suppose it's something we could budget for, but I'm the only adventurous diner in the family, and the ewwws and yucks, would make it not so enjoyable. ;)

If money is no object you won't find me in a restaurant, I'll be surrounded by friends and family eating & drinking (mostly drinking) while watching the fireworks from my hired yacht.

SPE_SC_998.JPG

The Grand 1

The Grand 1 is an indulgent 52-foot Sea Ray Sedan Bridge Yacht available for luxurious cruises accommodating up to 18 people (17 if a Butler is in service) around the Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. The Grand 1 is an ideal place to watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks. Call (407) 824-2682 for reservations. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

And we will have the butler :laughing:

havent been to many of the places mentioned so far - best I've been at is the Yachtsman hands down.

also, more to op's question, I'd say resorts have better dining overall compared to parks

If money is no object you won't find me in a restaurant, I'll be surrounded by friends and family eating & drinking (mostly drinking) while watching the fireworks from my hired yacht.

SPE_SC_998.JPG

The Grand 1

The Grand 1 is an indulgent 52-foot Sea Ray Sedan Bridge Yacht available for luxurious cruises accommodating up to 18 people (17 if a Butler is in service) around the Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. The Grand 1 is an ideal place to watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks. Call (407) 824-2682 for reservations. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

And we will have the butler :laughing:

I completely agree with this. However the Chef's table at V&A's would be a close second :goodvibes

I would definitely try Victoria & Albert's. I also have eaten at Citricos every other year and it is amazing. I never get tired of it. :thumbsup2

Every year, I try to gather enough courage to go to Blue Zoo and order anything I wanted on the menu. I always chicken out. This year, I actually had reservations and cancelled. Friends treated my wife and me to an amazing dinner at Jiko. I had a fantastic filet, amazing dessert and coffee, the African wines were outstanding and the service phenomenal. But I would like to go to California Grill and Citricos too.

Victoria and Albert's, regular dining, or chef's table and Queen Victoria's room if you have more time on your hands. The prospect of a 4-hour meal is a bit intimidating though...

I've done v&A CT four times. I would want to try the QVR.

No other options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter