If MK opens at 9am what time do the busses start running from BC?

ImagineEar

I believe in the Tag Fairy...
I want to be at the MK as early as possible - how early can I be on the bus? We are staying at Beach Club. Thanks :wave:

ImagineEar said:
I want to be at the MK as early as possible - how early can I be on the bus? We are staying at Beach Club. Thanks :wave:

Regardless of MK opening at 9am or 8am EMH,
the buses from all resorts start running about 6:45am.

Just got back 2 days ago. The buses start their run 45 minutes before the park opens. If it the EMH, the first bus leaves 7:15am. When there is a EEH, MK closes 3 hours after closing. the last bus runs 1 hour after the EEH.

Have fun

toocooltobeMom said:
Just got back 2 days ago. The buses start their run 45 minutes before the park opens. If it the EMH, the first bus leaves 7:15am. When there is a EEH, MK closes 3 hours after closing. the last bus runs 1 hour after the EEH.

Have fun

Sorry, that's incorrect information.

That does not take into account the MANY early-morning ADRs and tours that take place in most parks and resorts. Disney makes transportation available for thier resort guests to get to them.

The buses start running from the resorts at about 6:45am daily.

We had several early morning ADRs and tours during our trip a few weeks ago. I asked this question of several bus drivers. (Never trust bus transportation information from anyone not wearing purple pants.) The answer was always very early. Several told me 6:30, one told me 6:00. The drivers were probably telling me the times they leave the barn or start their shift, so Robo's info that buses begin departing from the resorts at 6:45 is probably right on the button.

Why would you want to get to the park so early in the first place? If you have ADR for Character meal, then that's different. However wanting to get there like more than 2 hours early "Just Because" does not make sense at all. I hope you are bringing a lawn chair with you. The original post didn't even mention any meal didn't it!!

toocooltobeMom,
As the OP of this thread, I have my reasons for wanting to be at the MK early... none of which involve sitting in a lawn chair. Looks like your new around here - keep reading up and you'll learn that arriving to the parks early is the key to a lot of the Magic that happens there!
Long Live The Disboards! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter