If I upgrade to an Annual Pass will I lose Free Dining?

haveitall

Mouseketeer
We will be upgrading to Annual Pass when we go Aug. 24-Sept 14. We are going during free dining but have upgraded to Deluxe.

How do we upgrade to Annual?

Will we lose our free dining thus our upgraded Deluxe dining?

Do we have to put our upgrade on a seperate key to kingdom card. Or do we first ask for our dining on a seperate key card?

Thanks for all the help,

Sylvia

I do this every year. You only have to get a one day pass to qualify for free dining. Once at a park, go to customer service and use your one day ticket to upgrade to annual (I do FL resident seasonal, but same thing). They apply the cost of the one day ticket to your annual and you keep the free dining. HTH. Enjoy your dining.:thumbsup2

We will be upgrading to Annual Pass when we go Aug. 24-Sept 14. We are going during free dining but have upgraded to Deluxe.

How do we upgrade to Annual?

Will we lose our free dining thus our upgraded Deluxe dining?

Do we have to put our upgrade on a seperate key to kingdom card. Or do we first ask for our dining on a seperate key card?

Thanks for all the help,

Sylvia

You will not lose your dining. Take your KTTW card to one of the parks and go to guest services. They will remove your MYW ticket from your KTTW card and upgrade it to a pass, which will be separate from your KTTW card. I did it last year with no problem and will do it again this year.

When you are all done, you will have a pass for the parks, and your dining will remain on your KTTW card. Piece of cake!! :banana:

Thanks so much for the information. I will do what everyone is telling me.

Should be a great trip.

Sylvia in MN

Sylvia, I did this and I have one more tip for you. Use your KTTW card for your entire visit. On your last day, after all your dining credits have been used go to Guest Services at whatever park you're at and do the upgrade then. This makes it much easier and you won't have to go back and forth with your KTTW card and your annual pass media.

check out post #7 in the sticky, Everything About WDW Tickets, in the TPA&S Forum or follow the link to it in my signatue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter