If I am stuck in a virtual waiting room...

mrsv98

Gracie's Mama, Certified chicken wrangler
do I have to drink virtual coffee? :coffee:

I am trying to get Cubs tickets....uh-huh, I think I would do better winning Powerball. I want to take my DDad and DD to do a three-generation trip to a game this summer and you would think I wanted a trip on the space shuttle. Ah well, at least I can Dis while I wait. ;)

I'm right there with you.......wishing there was Musak or something to listen to while I wait! Thank goodness for the DIS! :thumbsup2

SINCE 9:30 AM Everyone!! Why do I bother! I just want to go to floppy hate day. Virtual waiting room my foot.

This is a haiku in smiles about how I feel about the cubs organization.

:headache: :mad: :headache: :headache: :mad: :mad:
:badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:
:headache:

I picked DD up from Kdg, ran over to DH's office and came back, about an hour...do you think I got in???? NO!!!!

Argh...

This really kinda stinks.....I've been in this darn waiting room for 3 hours and 7 minutes. Fortunately I'm at work and can do other things while waiting, but what a pain!!!!

GAmes are starting to sell out also.

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

I suppose we can take comfort in the fact we are "vitually" waiting in the warm as opposed to those brave souls waiting in line outside...brr! :cold:

A friend of mine waited for hours in the virtual waiting room trying to get Red Sox tickets. He didn't. I hope you guys are successful!

Denae

Just got through for tickets to "Build A Bear" day. It's the only way my DD11 will tolerate sitting through a game. Good luck to everyone else in getting the game they want.

NU Cruzer!

Big YEAH to you! Its a great day to go! It was my DD's first baseball game!

pixiedust:

For the rest of us!

Hooray for you! That was one of the days we are looking at. Were there plenty of tix?

ACK....I WANT TICKETS!!

I just got my brother and I tickets for the July 28th cubs vrs cards...FLOPPY HAT DAY!

WHOO HOO!

Did you guys ever get through? I got Build-A-Bear day, American Girl day, A Cardinal Friday (I have weekend/night game season tickets) and Saturday's Sox game.

I'll let you in on my secret ... use FireFox and open a bunch of tabs on each window. I had 4 windows with 20 tabs each all in the VWR. When you are released into the Cubs ticketing system the tab title changes from "Virtual ..." to "Cubs ..." so I just scanned the tabs until the "V" (all I could see with all those tabs) changed into a "C" and then I clicked on that tab. I removed the Navigation and Bookmarks toolbars from the windows and stacked them so I could see all at once. Then, I opened a window into the DIS and surfed while I kept an eye on the Cubs windows.

Good luck!

We need a support group...
I was in the waiting room and on the phone--of course, both come through at the same time, but I got all verschnickeda (not a real word) because the phone wasn't taking my zip code (P.O. changed it about six months ago) so I ended up losing the window on line! (They don't give you a lot of lee-way, time wise!) AUGH!!! :crazy2:
Really wanted tickets to the Cards game--sold out before I could get back to it. May have to make a special trip to St. Louis, but I bet those tickets sell out pretty quickly, too. Anyone know?
Got Detroit and Milwaukee tickets. Ah well...

nu cruzer said:
Just got through for tickets to "Build A Bear" day. It's the only way my DD11 will tolerate sitting through a game. Good luck to everyone else in getting the game they want.

WOO HOO!!! I just got three for this game, too! It will be DD's first game but I am not going to tell her about the B-A-B promotion in case we don't get there in time. I am so happy!

:headache: I'm so bummed! Finally, after 5 hours in that waiting room I got through and was playing around with a couple of dates/seat areas and it bumped me right back into the waiting room. Ugh! All I wanted was 2 seats on a weekday with the seats being along the 3rd baseline-I'd even take high up as long as they were infield seats......and here I sit and wait again!

I hate the virtual waiting rooms! I never seem to be able to get through. I've only got tickets for one game so far this year--my DH won a pre-sale lottery to try for tickets for the Yankees series, and we were able to score two seats, but that's all we have.

I've got three months to prepare for the sight of Johnny Damon in pinstripes. :sad:

horner5 said:
:headache: I'm so bummed! Finally, after 5 hours in that waiting room I got through and was playing around with a couple of dates/seat areas and it bumped me right back into the waiting room. Ugh! All I wanted was 2 seats on a weekday with the seats being along the 3rd baseline-I'd even take high up as long as they were infield seats......and here I sit and wait again!

DUDE! That really stinks! I messed around between two dates, but I used the back button adn I did it quickly. They really don't give you much time, do they? I had flash backs to 5th grade multiplication timed tests! :scared:

Keep the faith, and GO CUBBIES!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter