• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If free dining is offered does your park tickets

Used to be just a base but the past year or two it's had to be a hopper or water parks and more.

It depends on how the free dining is offered. It used to be base tickets, but at least some of the more recent ones were hoppers I think. You will have to wait and see how the offer is worded.

Ok, thank you. I'm going to do the math on the package we have at PoP Dec 17-22. 5 day base and QS dining for 3 people and our price is around $2400 vs if the free dining comes out and now adding park hoppers.

Ok, thank you. I'm going to do the math on the package we have at PoP Dec 17-22. 5 day base and QS dining for 3 people and our price is around $2400 vs if the free dining comes out and now adding park hoppers.

You can pretty much do that math now. Just price out the package based on rack rates posted now, no discount, with park hoppers. That would be your price with Free Dining. If there is a room only offer at the same time, value resorts typically only get about 15%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter