• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Idina Menzel Fans come a joing the convo!!!

MadProps_xoxo13

Mad Props!!!

Hey everybody!!! I made this thread for any of you Fanzels (or Broadway fans) to talk about anything Idina!!! So if you saw Wicked or Rent while she was preforming, have gone to her concerts, have met Idina or is just a fan of her, come joing the conversation!!!

Omg, I haven't posted in so long! Wow. Anyhoo, yeah I'm a HUGE fan of Idina. I've seen her in Wicked twice (the first time was on my 13th bday and I got to go backstage and meet her, and the second time was on her last performance), I saw her in See What I Wanna See, and I went to her concert at the NYC Town Hall this June. She's such a talented performer, and a very sweet person. She was unbelievably nice to me when I met her :)

I met her back in 2004 (?) when she was on broadway in Wicked. It wasn't at a show or anything, it was at a restaurant.

I love her! Best Elphie ever, next to Shoshana Bean!

And her Maureen cracks me up every time in RENT :)

Omg I love Idina!
Even though I've never seen her! :sad2:
But I have the Wicked soundtrack and I'm addicted to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter