Identify the reference...add a new one

One of the puppies from 101 Dalmations.

Yow. You considered that one an easy one?:confused: I still have absolutely no idea what Pigs is Pigs is.:confused3 Must be wayyyyyy before my time.;)

Anyways, inkeeping with the (easy) Pre School References:
"Way up high, in the ****** ****** sky, is a little round planet of a really nice guy."

:scared1: Yes, I thought it was easy! Man, you guys are hard to please! LOL. Need to spruce up your disney trivia there! LOL j/k ;) Pigs is Pigs is a cartoon I saw when I was a little. My parents got me and my sibs a VHS tape called Disney's Fabulous 50's. It's also on the Disney Rarities DVD (one that comes in a tin). I'm not that old, I'm in my 20's....still a partial young whipper snapper I think. :rotfl:

Rolie Polie Ollie.

Reference: "oh you had to bring that up again"

Mr. Potato Head from Toy Story

*Reference: After all he has his good points too...for one thing he.....sometimes he.....hmm..there must be something good about him!

reference: "What is it with men and asking for directions?"

Dory from Finding Nemo!!! :cool1: lol

here is my reference...easy because i cant think of a better one at the moment and its my fav Disney movie of all time: "I walked with you once upon a dream..."

reference: "What is it with men and asking for directions?"

Dory from Finding Nemo!!! :cool1: lol

here is my reference...easy because i cant think of a better one at the moment and its my fav Disney movie of all time: "I walked with you once upon a dream..."

Prince Charming to Sleeping Beauty, "I'm not a stanger...."

I know what you mean, I can think of all sorts of references, until I have to. Then I go blank!!!

reference: "Well! After this, I shall think nothing of falling down the stairs!"

Kuzco from the Emperor's New Groove?

Yep, it's Emperior's New Groove. :)

Reference:
"There's something really bad behind me, isn't there?"

Buzz Lightyear

*Reference:Hey, don't look at me. I ain't biting no more butts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter