Ideas for gift bags for teens heading to DLR

I've been loving this thread. How awesome and exciting! Kudos to you for being so thoughtful.

I don't know if it's something they would like, but I got my 3 girls diamond tiaras. They weren't that hard to pack and they loved wearing them for a special meal or even around the park sometimes. You can buy them in the parks at Arribas Bros (glass shop on Main St, in NOS, and they have a cart in DCA as well), but I bought them before the trip because the ones in the park are a LOT more expensive. You can get them at places like Claire's, Michael's (or other places that have wedding items), etc or you can get them online.

I've been loving this thread. How awesome and exciting! Kudos to you for being so thoughtful.

I don't know if it's something they would like, but I got my 3 girls diamond tiaras. They weren't that hard to pack and they loved wearing them for a special meal or even around the park sometimes. You can buy them in the parks at Arribas Bros (glass shop on Main St, in NOS, and they have a cart in DCA as well), but I bought them before the trip because the ones in the park are a LOT more expensive. You can get them at places like Claire's, Michael's (or other places that have wedding items), etc or you can get them online.

Thank you! I'm really having tons of fun with this. It's been a rough year for both of them and I love that I can use my love of Disneyland to spoil them a little. I'm super excited because another friend has unexpectedly donated to the trip fund so now they're going to each have enough souvenir money to get a couple nice things. They would have been happy with a keychain, but now they could get sweatshirts and still have money left over!

I love the tiara idea! That sounds super fun. We're making a pair of obnoxiously over-the-top Birthday Mickey ears for the family friend whose birthday is the reason for the trip. He's going to be rediculously excited about them but M was nervous that we would all have to wear them! She's definitely got that 14 year old, super conscious of her appearance thing going on right now. But she said that she won't take long to get ready on the trip because she'll be too excited to be at Disneyland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter