Ideas for first trip

kandeebunny

DIS Veteran
I am taking my mom and either DBF or Best Friend (depends who can save up for the flight and can get off of work) to Disney for X-mas (Dec 17th-22nd) Everything is my treat except for the flights. It will be DBF's first trip in 5 years and Best friends first trip ever. I have a choice or resorts as I have 2 reservations at the moment, Shades of Green for $102 a night (includes parking) or POFQ for $119 a night. The price difference isn't that big, and I'm thinking about doing POFQ so I can do the ticket and dining package, but I am unsure. DBF eats a lot, mom and I do not, should best friend come she doesn't eat much either, but at the same time I would rather not have to worry about the price of the entree everyone was ordering and have it all prepaid. Any ideas on this? Also any suggestions of must-do's or must-eat's for first timers or people who don't get to go often? DBF will be finishing college in Dec and looking for a job so it would be his last chance to go for awhile. None of us do the coasters. I was also thinking about the CP package and MVMCP...are these worth the extra $??? I'd love any suggestions, this is the first trip with someone other than family for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter