Ideas for ADR's...any feedback or recommendations?

millerjmls

Mouseketeer
Here is my current list of T.S restaurants...what do you experienced people think? We have the dining plan by the way.
Day 1: Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner)
Day 2: 50's Prime Time Cafe (dinner)
Day 3: Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare
Day 4: The Crystal Palace (dinner)
Day 5: Boma (breakfast)
Day 6: The Garden Grill (dinner)
Day 7: Planet Hollywood (dinner)

Some of my thoughts on counter service are:
Columbia Harbour House or Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
Flame Tree Barbeque
Sunshine Seasons or Tangierine Cafe

Thanks !!:thumbsup2

I saw that everyone loved the Boma so much so I just switched that one. I think I will be glad that I did. And, we did the Garden Grill the last time so we are going with that one again.

I would dump 1900 PF for sure, the food is gross! We just ate there last week and there are a ton of pics in my Jan link...of Flame Tree, CHH, Cosmic Rays and Tangierine Cafe too

1: Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner) Good
2: 50's Prime Time Cafe (dinner) Great
3: Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare Good4: The Crystal Palace (dinner) Good
5: Boma (breakfast) Good
6: The Garden Grill (dinner) Haven't been in many years
7: Planet Hollywood (dinner) Good

Some of my thoughts on counter service are:
Columbia Harbour House
or Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe CHH
Flame Tree Barbeque We don't go to either sry.Sunshine Seasons or Tangierine Cafe

If you are going to DTD I would recommend another place besides Planet Hollywood. The chain location is everywhere, it didn't feel very "Disney" to us!

We loved Raglan Road, and TRex is supposed to be fun!!

But if you have your heart set on Planet Hollywood, don't let me dissuade you!! I just went there in Memphis with my husband and the food was subpar and quite expensive - but of course the dining plan always helps! :thumbsup2

I decided to go with LeCellier for lunch instead of The Garden Grill for dinner. We already have 2 character meals and I think the food will be better with LeCellier. How does that sound?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter