Ideas for a disney family coordinated Halloween Costumes

Tinkified

DIS Veteran
We are headed to MNSSHP and I would love for the three of us, dh, myself and dd who is 6, to be a disney themed group costume. My first thought is Peter Pan, Wendy and Tink.

Please keep in mind...

I am very creative, but I don't sew..but I know someone who does
I don't mind spending money, just not a fortune
We are going in early September so I need to consider heat restrictions
I am plus size so off the rack stuff is really not possible

And lastly, I open to ideas that are non-disney

THANKS A BUNCH.
Michelle

I read about someone on the family board who did Peter Pan, the littlest girl was Tinkerbelle, the boy Peter Pan, the mom was Wendy and the dad Captain Hook. It was really cute!

Based on your user id, I thought of Peter Pan and Tink too. Guess it is meant to be.:thumbsup2

How about,

Pooh Tigger and Eeyore
Alice, mad hatter, queen of hearts
Snow white, one of the dwarfs and evil queen
Flintstones, Fred Wilma and pebbles
Popeye, olive oil and sweat pea
The addams family
Shrek and family
Red riding hood characters
3 blind mice
see no evil etc monkies
sun moon and star
Cat in the hat thing 2 and thing 2
Farmer and animals
beekeeper and bees
smurfs
Good luck!:goodvibes

We have recently done at MNSSHps:

Peter Pan: DD was Tinkerbell, DS was Peter and DH & I were pirates
Incredibles: DH was Mr. I was Elastigirl, DD was Vi and DS was Jack-Jack

We are already thinking about what to do next in case we decide to go in October of next year :) It's soo much fun to coordinate costumes! DH gets so into it!! I don't sew at all, so we try to come up with creative costumes ::yes::

Have fun!!

We didn't dress up but the boys went as chimney sweeps 2 years ago. They were adorable and got loads of character and CM interaction.
My mom made jackets and scarves and page boy hats. We used artist charcoal for their faces and I used swiffer extendable brooms wrapped in black duct tape and used pipe cleaners for the bristles.

On another post someone suggested going as mouseketeers: black shorts, white t-shirts with each person's name on the front, and a set of Mickey ears.

We're going later -- MNSSHP on 11/2 -- so we may choose sweatshirts instead.

Alicia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter