Idea for March meet -- need feedback (especially for those staying onsite)!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I was looking over the Magic Meetings page and it looks like the people who will be meeting at 8:30 am Saturday to Monday will be staying onsite. If that is the case and if I can get an onsite room, should we meet around 7:45 and do early entry? I figured that since we are staying onsite, we might as well take full advantage of all the benefits. I can make a note or reschedule the meet at 7:45 in front of the respective early entry parks (Sunday at USF, Monday at IOA).

So how about it? What do you think? More importantly, can you wake up that early? :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Bump!

guy.gif

Barry Hom

Knowing my kids though, I'm sure they will want to start with IOA Saturday morning. We'll probably want to do IOA before noon, then head back to HRH, take a break, then go to Universal in the PM until it closes (parade & concert).

Early entry. Subtract 5 hours and you will be on the same time as my body...but we are willing to try! :)

How about if we have an early entry meet at 7:45? Those that want to sleep in can meet us at the Hard Rock Cafe at 9:30 or 10:00.

How does that sound? If it is OK, I will make the changes on the Magic Meetings page.

guy.gif

Barry Hom

Thats fine with me also Barry. I plan on making the early meet so we can take advantage of EE.

jessica5.gif

Waah!I want to go to the meet but I can't! (Insert tantrum here)*sigh*. Seriously though, I know you guys are going to have a great time. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter