I'd like to invite you all to follow my weight loss...84 pounds gone!

WOW! you have worked hard and your success is well deserved! you look fantastic!

:welcome: to WISH! there are several support threads/groups and you are more than welcome to join in on any at anytime if you are looking for some accountability, support, etc

WOW! you have worked hard and your success is well deserved! you look fantastic!

:welcome: to WISH! there are several support threads/groups and you are more than welcome to join in on any at anytime if you are looking for some accountability, support, etc

Thanks so much! :) I've been lurking on here for a long time and finally decided to pop out ;)

Congrats! You look great !
You have a beautiful family...best wishes in your journey.

Congratulations again.

Awesome job!!!!

I just started the 30 day shred video as well - it is tough!! I did day 5 today and can already tell I am getting stronger. It's great to have something INTENSE i can do at h ome andk nowing it's not that long and the pain will be over soon is a big motivator :)

Awesome job!!!!

I just started the 30 day shred video as well - it is tough!! I did day 5 today and can already tell I am getting stronger. It's great to have something INTENSE i can do at h ome andk nowing it's not that long and the pain will be over soon is a big motivator :)

I LOVE the 30DS. I've been rotating through that since finishing it a few motnhs ago...now I'm on P90X :)

Looking good. Great job on the loss!! You look amazing. I love your blog. I will get it added on my list but don't expect traffic(other than me) because I have none. ;) You dd seems like a character just like mine. I'd imagine they are twins they way you described her. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter