ID for Packet Pickup

AmyM

<font color=blue>Things sometimes get better the s
Does anyone know what will be accepted as ID at packet pickup? My son's friend doesn't have a driver's license and can't find his state ID. He does have a college ID and photo work ID. Will that work or does it need to be a government issued ID?

Anything with a photo and name on it.

We were told it was OK to take a work ID, a college ID, a printed paper temporary ID from the state, etc. This was at Wine & Dine when I worked Packet Pick-Up.

Heck, now that I think about it, Runner Relations allowed someone use a Sam's Club card as their photo ID.

Minors don't need any id im assuming?
I would be the one picking up for a 2 and 9 year old.

Minors don't need any id im assuming?
I would be the one picking up for a 2 and 9 year old.

Nope! Only 18+ need IDs. You will, however, have to sign waivers for both of them to get their packets.

Anything with a photo and name on it.

We were told it was OK to take a work ID, a college ID, a printed paper temporary ID from the state, etc. This was at Wine & Dine when I worked Packet Pick-Up.

Heck, now that I think about it, Runner Relations allowed someone use a Sam's Club card as their photo ID.

LOL!! I guess I was stressing about nothing!

LOL!! I guess I was stressing about nothing!

Yeah - they're pretty lenient, all things considered. I know we were allowed to let a lady who had her husband text a picture of her photo ID to her (she'd left her wallet at home in Tampa when she drove to the Expo - I'm sure we were the easiest experience she had that day with no real ID). They just want to make sure there is a face to match the name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter