Iceland June 2022

4Coombs

Earning My Ears
With the Final payment for our June 15th Iceland trip coming up in a couple of days, I'm getting worried.

Does anyone know if any trips beside Antartica and US based actually went? The two trips before ours now say "This Departure Is No Longer Available for Booking". Does that mean they are no long accepting reservations because it's past the 65 days from departure? Or because they cancelled them 😬?

I know Costa Rica has a trip running now and England/France is happening soon. I think they are no longer available bc they are past final payment.

I'm not traveling to Iceland through a tour company, but since Iceland lifted their COVID restrictions at the end of February, I imagine the tours would still be going on.

I'm happy my trip is next weekend....so excited!

I believe "This Departure Is No Longer Available for Booking" means it's too close to the start date. IF a trip was cancelled, it would just be quietly removed from the site.

We were scheduled for a late August Iceland trip and apparently there weren't enough guests so they moved us to an earlier August date. So I'm guessing if your tour wasn't going to run you would have heard already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter