Icecream anyone?

Gingernut

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if along City Walk there is somewhere to keep a 4yo happy by getting an icecream? We usually go to DTD and Giardellies but are doing all things Universal this year. I'm not talking about one of the restaurants *** we wil do a couple of them anyway for a meal or two, its just a decent icecream parlour I want - if poss.
Thanks in advance

Can anyone tell me if along City Walk there is somewhere to keep a 4yo happy by getting an icecream? We usually go to DTD and Giardellies but are doing all things Universal this year. I'm not talking about one of the restaurants *** we wil do a couple of them anyway for a meal or two, its just a decent icecream parlour I want - if poss.
Thanks in advance
I still think by Nascar Cafe is TCBY.

you can go to the HRH for ice cream.
you do not have to be a registered guest to go for ice cream there at:

Emack & Bolio’s Marketplace
A true Boston experience, Emack & Bolio’s serves 19 flavors of ice cream, as well as sorbets and frozen yogurts. Only the finest ingredients are used to create eclectic flavors such as 'Bye Bye Miss American Mud Pie.' Plus, indulge your favorite Starbucks guilty pleasures. Whether you want to enjoy a steaming cup of cappuccino or cool off with a Frappuccino®, you'll be able to get your fix at the Hard Rock Hotel. The world's premier purveyor of fine coffee is right downstairs at the Hard Rock Hotel.

Open daily from 6:30 am to 11:00 p.m.

also at City Walk you will find:

Cinnabon®
Fresh, hot out-of-the-oven cinnamon rolls. Enjoy the original Cinnabon plus Pecanbons™, Minibons™, Seattle’s Best Coffee®, and soft serve ice cream.

Starbucks® Coffee
Specialty coffee, tea, and blended drinks. Bakery items and gourmet gifts.

TCBY
Featuring Fat-free, low-carb, and no-sugar-added varieties.In addition to delectable sundaes and sorbets, TCBY also offers healthy smoothies.

at Port of Entry:

Arctic Express
Food: Soft-Serve Ice Cream, Sundaes, and Funnel Cakes
Type: Walk-up Service
Serving: 11:00am to Park Close daily

at Toon Lagoon in IOA there is:

Cathy';s Ice Cream
Food: Featuring Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream
Serving: Lunch and Dinner; 11am to 1 half hour before Park Close daily

at the Lost Continent in IOA you will find:

The Frozen Desert®
Food: Treasure Chest Sundae with Strawberry Ice Cream, Fresh Cut Strawberries, and an assortment of Ice Cream and Toppings
Serving: 11:00am – Park Close daily

Seuss Landing in IOA has:

Hop on Pop™ Ice Cream Shop
Food: Ice cream, sundaes, and floats.

at the Studios side of the park:
at New York you can find:

Ben and Jerry's
Type: Counter Service
Serving: 11:00am – Park Close

at the Hollywood section at the Studios:

Schwab's Pharmacy
Food: Hot Fudge Sundaes, Hand-made Milkshakes and Banana Splits, Sandwiches and Sundries
Serving: Lunch and Dinner daily

and many places have milkshakes.

i know you only asked about ice cream availability for city walk but thought i would let you know there are quite a few places in the parks for ice cream also.

A true Boston experience, Emack & Bolio’s serves 19 flavors of ice cream, as well as sorbets and frozen yogurts. Only the finest ingredients are used to create eclectic flavors such as 'Bye Bye Miss American Mud Pie.' Plus, indulge your favorite Starbucks guilty pleasures. Whether you want to enjoy a steaming cup of cappuccino or cool off with a Frappuccino®, you'll be able to get your fix at the Hard Rock Hotel. The world's premier purveyor of fine coffee is right downstairs at the Hard Rock Hotel.

Cinnabon®
Fresh, hot out-of-the-oven cinnamon rolls. Enjoy the original Cinnabon plus Pecanbons™, Minibons™, Seattle’s Best Coffee®, and soft serve ice cream.

Starbucks® Coffee

TCBY
Featuring Fat-free, low-carb, and no-sugar-added varieties.In addition to delectable sundaes and sorbets, TCBY also offers healthy smoothies.

at Port of Entry:

Arctic Express

Cathy';s Ice Cream

The Frozen Desert®
Food: Treasure Chest Sundae with Strawberry Ice Cream, Fresh Cut Strawberries, and an assortment of Ice Cream and Toppings

Ben and Jerry's

Schwab's Pharmacy
Food: Hot Fudge Sundaes, Hand-made Milkshakes and Banana Splits, Sandwiches and Sundries

i know you only asked about ice cream availability for city walk but thought i would let you know there are quite a few places in the parks for ice cream also.
Just don't let your 4 year old ask for a cinnamon roll cause the sugar in those things will make you bounce off the walls :lmao: :lmao: but good

I've been to the ice cream parlor at Hard Rock. It is very good:love:

Here's the TCBY store at CityWalk...it's up the stairs and around the corner from NASCAR. They are doing construction over there on a new Elements skateboarding store but I think you can still get up that way.

TCBY.jpg

Cinnabon®

Starbucks® Coffee

TCBY

at Port of Entry:

Arctic Express

Cathy';s Ice Cream

The Frozen Desert®

Ben and Jerry's

Schwab's Pharmacy

Is that the short list??:rotfl:

Here's the TCBY store at CityWalk...it's up the stairs and around the corner from NASCAR. They are doing construction over there on a new restaurant but I think you can still get up that way.

TCBY.jpg
As many times as I have been to citywalk never noticed it
Talk about clueless :lmao: :lmao:

I dont know if you totally quit smoking Lawerence,but its up there by Cigarz at CW..I love that bar!!

I think it is the old Glow store..

Don't forget about the gelato counter inside Louie's Pizza in USF.

I dont know if you totally quit smoking Lawerence,but its up there by Cigarz at CW..I love that bar!!

I think it is the old Glow store..
No I haven't quit yet but the sad thing is I have noticed Cigarz
I guess you could say I have blinders on :rotfl: :rotfl:

Schwab's Pharmacy and the Gelato stand attached to Louie's are the BEST places for ice cream in USF.

IOA has decent ice cream at the places mac listed, but the two in USF are just divine.

Just had to check out the thread to see what all the recommendations were for ice-cream. popcorn::

I think I read somewhere that there's a Dippin' Dots place at CityWalk too - not sure about that though. I've never tried them myself (yet :rolleyes1 ) but hope to try some in April. :goodvibes

LOL, I don't believe I've ever seen it either!!!

Just had to check out the thread to see what all the recommendations were for ice-cream. popcorn::

I think I read somewhere that there's a Dippin' Dots place at CityWalk too - not sure about that though. I've never tried them myself (yet :rolleyes1 ) but hope to try some in April. :goodvibes

I know there are a few dipping dots places in the parks. My kids prefer them to normal ice cream.

Oh GREAT!!!

Someone had to say the "E" word :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

NOw I want one too :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter