I wish Disney would do this for every attraction.

NightGuardianAngel

Mouseketeer
https://insidethemagic.net/2022/05/...ing-lane-hollwood-studios-meet-and-greet-kc1/

I wish Disney would eliminate Lightning Lane and Genie Plus and require everyone to wait in the Standby line for every attraction with the exception of people who have disabilities or medical conditions that qualify for the DAS pass in which these people can wait somewhere else just like the good old days. The Standby line would sure go a whole lot faster.

People have been spoiled . We used to wait 45 to 60 minutes for the best rides. Back in the day we did it because we had no other choice

https://insidethemagic.net/2022/05/...ing-lane-hollwood-studios-meet-and-greet-kc1/

I wish Disney would eliminate Lightning Lane and Genie Plus and require everyone to wait in the Standby line for every attraction with the exception of people who have disabilities or medical conditions that qualify for the DAS pass in which these people can wait somewhere else just like the good old days. The Standby line would sure go a whole lot faster.
I also have to agree. The one nice thing about the Disney of old was that everyone was equal. There was no class system. Everyone waited and paper fast passes were day of and available to everyone when they started that system. It was fair. As long as you could afford a ticket to go there you were all equal once inside the gates . As far as DAS I think they should require a dr note or medical proof because people lie and take advantage of that system. I am sure anyone who truly needs das would not mind showing proof

Yep, that's why arriving for park opening is the only strategy that guarantees a couple of low/no wait rides and is as true today as it was in 1971.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter