I will be hosting a coffee/tea exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger113

DIS Veteran
Hi! I wanted to let you all know that in a few weeks I will hopefully be starting a coffee/tea exchange.

If you want me to put you on a list to PM you when I start it let me know.
I had a few requests for this! :sunny:

HEY CAITLIN: I'M IN....I'M IN!!!! :goodvibes

Edited to mention I LOVE tea :love: like drinking it 24/7!!!! :thumbsup2

I am SOOO addicted to tea and my mom is addicted to coffee~
P.S. Did you check your email today PixieDust?? :sunny:

:goodvibes :love: Coffee lover here! I like tea, too. PM me when it's time to sign up.

Hi,
Finally, my kids were on my computer all day, and I just got here, yes I did, thanks for the link.

I love tea too! Put me down for tea. I'll be at WDW 8/14-8/20 so if sign ups are then, please sign me up.

I so love coffee. I drink it every day. My kids at school always ask if I have had my coffee or where is your cup? They know I am addicted. I am in!!!!
I will be gone 8-17 to 8-24 so, sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again. :thumbsup2 :cool1:

grrrr... I'm TRYING to cut back... sheeeesh. please add me to the Pm list. Thankies.

I like Coffee :coffee:

DD likes Tea :drinking1

Add me for the PM list...Whoo Hoo :woohoo:

mickeyfan2 said:
Please put me down. DH loves flavored coffees.

Oh really? My DH hates the flavored coffee, he only likes the regular coffee black with no sugar. :guilty: We got me another coffee maker for my flavored coffee. :teeth:

I would love to be on this list, please. I'm a tea drinker and the DH likes his coffee.

I DO NOT want to be part of this exchange anymore.

What you did by scamming others here on the DIS is too much for me to stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!