I went to Curves yesterday..(m)

JESW

<font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a
I did the entire routine - the three times around - and I like it! The club has 11 (I think) machines and you are done in about 30 minutes. Just when you get tired of one machine you need to change stations. I like the atmosphere and everyone is friendly. I paid the membership fee ($59) and joined for one month ($39). I hope to go again on saturday and go at least 3x a week. I am a little sore today, but I also feel sick because my throat hurts, I am PMSing and I think I am coming down with whatever the kids have. :(

I did like Curves tho and I hope that it works for me. If you haven't tried it out yet, go check them out! I also liked that I didn't have to get weighed and I don't need to get measured or do their diet if I don't want to. I first went to another branch and they were really pressuring me to do everything their way and I didn't like it. A friend recommended this branch.

For other MA DISers...I joined the one In Franklin in the Stop & Shop plaza..

Jill

That's great Jill. It sounds like you found a fun place to work out. Good luck with this!

Katholyn

That is fantastic, Jill! I'm so glad you liked it! I'm sure you'll be hitting Curves at least 3 times a week. In no time you will have a completely different looking body.

Keep up the great work! :)

Today was my first day at Curves. I liked it but I am so tired right now. I guess that is because I am out of shape. Hopefully between Curves, a better diet, and this board I will finally lose the weight this time.

Way to go Jill! I am glad you liked it, too

Robyn

Good for you, Robyn. I'm always tired after I use the machines at my gym too. I'm still waiting for that "energetic" feeling to show up that all of those "in shape" people say that get after a work out.

Hey, Robyn! Good for you! :) In just a few weeks you won't feel so tired. It's amazing how fast our bodies adapt to an exercise routine. I just spent about 45 minutes looking at before and after pictures of people who participated in Body for Life and it's really got me motivated to pick my weights up (I keep talking about it but haven't done it yet). You Curves ladies are really doing the right thing for your body!!!

Keep up the great work and I hope you are full of energy soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter