I was rear ended yesterday!

TinkerPixie

Really,Really Cute!
Well it was raining, and some fool decided I would make a good speed bump! :rolleyes: I have been hobbling around the house today, and taking muscle relaxers......I sure have been tempted by the munchies, but I have been good so far!
DH is so sweet, he brought in three pounds of salad, and a ham to bake so I wouldnt have to cook for a couple of days.... :D
( I just checked the label on the ham, and it does have sugar)..I'm gonna eat it anyway, and hope for the best, I really dont feel like fixing anything else. I dont want to hurt DH's feelings either.
:)

Oh...sweetie...I am glad you are okay. It sounds like you have whiplash. Sending you some Pixie Dust and Prayers*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~, it could have been worse...just remember that.

Tracy

I hope you are feeling better soon. You have a kind hearted husband to take care of you, I'll bet you are feeling much better very soon.

Awwwww, what a sweetie your DH is. What a rotten break! I hope you are feeling better soon.

Hugs, Tinkerpixie!! That is terrible! I hope you are feeling better tonight!

EEk, TinkerPixie!! You need a good dose of Feel Better Pixie Dust!
smilie_fee1a.gif
smilie_fee.gif

With two of these and a good night's rest, you should be feeling better in the morning! :) I am sending just a little extra pixie dust for easy dealings with any insurance companies. ;)
smilie_fee1.gif

Feel better!! Sorry this happened to you.

Hope you feel better very soon!!!

Sending you some pixie dust so that you are not visited by the break-you-diet fairy.

I am so sorry to hear this! :( Please take care and give yourself some time to heal.

(((hugs)))

Thanks to everyone for all the PD! I sure could use it.... I think I may have a problem with a Sciatic nerve.. I think thats what hurts. Almost immedietly after the impact, I had a really sharp pain in my hip, and now it hurts to walk any distance. DH wants me to go back to the doctor, since the other persons insurance will have to cover it.

I have to go get estimates on my car today, so wish me luck!

Oh i sure how your okay. I would do like dh suggested. Please let us know your okay. Hoping you feel better really soon.

Pixie dust on the way! Please go visit the Dr.!!! Rest your sweet body and try to relax! Accidents are no fun, but you are really lucky to be "safe" and hopefully any pain you are feeling now will quickly diminish in time!

Have patience with the body shop! DH was rear ended in late April or early May and just got his truck back this week. YIKES! Hope it doesn't take that long for you.

I'm so sorry this happened!! If there are an general questions I can help with please post or PM me. I'm a former claim adjuster in real life, and still maintain my license. I'll be glad to help however I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter