I want the PASSPORTER!!!

cissy

Kindness is Strength
When is the new one coming!!!!????!!! I have it preordered on Amazon but it no longer has a release date.....don't they know I need to start planning my trip????

According to the Passporter website, the new (2010) edition will be released in April. Or maybe it's "by April."

the publish date is Feb 1 even though Passporter's website says they will ship April.

OMGosh!!!!:scared1: April????? I am a planner.....I need to research EVERYTHING.....what to do??...what to do????

Okay, gotta keep it together. I think I will order an older, used copy and start learning what I can. That should satisfy my craving for knowledge!!! :rotfl2: Thank goodness for this Board or I would be nuts by now!!!:worship:

I can't even find it on amazon now. They had it for order with release date of Feb 1. Now it's gone. I put a copy on hold at Barnes and Nobles but as of yet nothing has come in, not sure if there was a delay?

just found it on Barnes and Nobles. On sale For like $15. Said released Feb 2010. Maybe I will stop by the store tonight and see if they have it in.

You can preorder from passporter's site too. They say that the preorders ship first from them. I don't know if that is true, but they do say that.

just found it on Barnes and Nobles. On sale For like $15. Said released Feb 2010. Maybe I will stop by the store tonight and see if they have it in.

What do you like particularly about PassPorter? I got Birnbaum's for our January cruise because they had the 2010 one out. Wanted PassPorter, but it was/is still 2009 which was published in 2008! I am still looking out for the PassPorter for our Jan 2011 cruise. Birnbaum's is okay, but my favorite is the Unofficial Guide to WDW. I never saw one specifically for DCL, although they have some info on DCL in the WDW book. But I would love to see a dedicated Unofficial Guide to DCL! :cool1:

I went looking for it the week that it was supposed to be released and NOTHING! Was shattered because I was soooooo excited about it!

I *heart* passporter's!

I looked at Barnes & Noble online and searched for a store, and they all had it "out of stock". I pre-ordered from Passporters months ago, I would be very disappointed if bookstores had it before I received mine. Their website said that pre-orders would be delivered before they appeared in bookstores.

This is from the Passporter website:
The new 2010 edition of PassPorter's Disney Cruise Line guidebook is now in pre-order! We are currently expect to begin shipping the new edition in April 2010. The fastest way to get a copy of PassPorter's Disney Cruise Guide is to pre-order it through us -- we receive the books first. Bookstores get their copies about 2-4 weeks later.

just pre ordered on line at passporter.com. Got 30% off and free shipping. It came to $15.97 including tax.

I pre-ordered one awhile ago from Barnes & Noble and just checked my order status and it says the expected shipping date is 3/2 so we should have it by our 3/28 sail date :yay: I was getting a little worried after reading some of these posts. Hopefully, the B&N website is correct! :goodvibes

Does anyone know if they consistently release a new version each year? We're not set to sail until November 2011...so if there will be a newer one released a year from now, I might as well wait. But I did that when buying my Disneyland/SoCal Passporter only to find that the most recent version was 2 years old!! :confused3

Another benefit of ordering from the Passporter website is that you can also pre-order refills for deluxe editions of both their cruise and "regular" (land) edition.

Just bought a copy of the Passporter today at Barnes and Noble, I went to buy the new Birnbaums but when I saw the Passporter I just had to have it for my upcoming trip in November, this book looks wonderful, how come I never knew about it before ??? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter