I want Mickey to come to my party

disneylover5

<font color=blue>I am ready to go now as well<br><
:earsboy: Is it true you can hire one of the characters ( :earsboy: Mickey :earsboy: )to come to an event on board? Someone told me you can and it is $350 per half an hour. Has anyone done this ..... any comments at all would be wonderful to help me decide.
Thanks
Lisa

I'd like to know about this too. We are getting married next year on the ship and I've looked at the Disneyweddings.com site and it specifically said that no characters can be present at the ceremony BUT they can make an appearance at the reception. I am supposed to talk to a wedding coordinator on Monday so I will see what I can find out for you.

There was someone who had Mickey show up at his proposal so it can be done. It was quite expensive. I would hope that if you called DCL CS they would be able to direct you to the person you need to talk to.

disneylover5 said:
:earsboy: Is it true you can hire one of the characters ( :earsboy: Mickey :earsboy: )to come to an event on board? Someone told me you can and it is $350 per half an hour. Has anyone done this ..... any comments at all would be wonderful to help me decide.
Thanks
Lisa

IF YOU PAY THEM, THEY WILL COME!

:wave2:

If the price is still $350.00 then it has not gone up!

I had wanted to book Mickey for our cruise meet but when the cake was running $150.00, I figured that was enough!

Scratch
pirate:

My friends had Mickey at their proposal onboard (the finance arranged it prior to the cruise) out on secret deck 7 and the cost was $350 for half hour. That was a year and half ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter