I wanna go back to Disney!

Us too. Yet it’s just too pricey with flights. Just glad we were able to DL when the kids were 4 & 6 and then again at 6 & 8 for a day. WDW was just last year when the kids were 12 & 14. They keep asking when we are going back because they made great memories at WDW. WDW was our first ever week long vacation as a family. Glad they’ll treasure it for a lifetime.

I'm with you Domo, I think a lot of us are. We go twice a year and it's still not enough. Sure I get satiated temporarily and it's good to get back home, but after a few days..no monorail, no rides, and my magic band doesn't unlock the door to my house.:guilty: We must become lottery winners, buy a mansion near WDW and invite all of our Dis friends to take turns staying with us. They might have to buy us a few drinks, but the room rates will be a paltry sum.:earsboy:

Me too!!! Just went in March and I keep dreaming about going back. And stupid Disney keeps sending me special offers and pin codes for my next trip which keeps me wanting to return--kind of the point, I guess. There's no way I can afford it though. I tried watching some of the vloggers and it made the situation worse so I have sworn off those videos, even though I desperately want to watch some walk/ride throughs of the new Toy Story land.

Me too!!! Just went in March and I keep dreaming about going back. And stupid Disney keeps sending me special offers and pin codes for my next trip which keeps me wanting to return--kind of the point, I guess. There's no way I can afford it though. I tried watching some of the vloggers and it made the situation worse so I have sworn off those videos, even though I desperately want to watch some walk/ride throughs of the new Toy Story land.
I wish I received special offers and pin codes to sweeten the pot! :teeth:

I'm with you Domo, I think a lot of us are. We go twice a year and it's still not enough. Sure I get satiated temporarily and it's good to get back home, but after a few days..no monorail, no rides, and my magic band doesn't unlock the door to my house.:guilty: We must become lottery winners, buy a mansion near WDW and invite all of our Dis friends to take turns staying with us. They might have to buy us a few drinks, but the room rates will be a paltry sum.:earsboy:
Years ago I had a fantastic dream where I won the lottery, bought an RV, and lived at Fort Wilderness. It was sad to return to reality after that :(

I wish I received special offers and pin codes to sweeten the pot! :teeth:
If only Disney realized they're sending them to the wrong person--it's kind of dumb to send them to the person who's too poor to return for a while!

Special offers and pin codes??? Say WHAT!!!!
Yep, I've got a butt-load of emails from Disney Destinations, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Hawaii, and DVC. Seriously, if it was any other company spamming my inbox I'd be upset. I didn't sign up for anything, I assume it's just because I booked my recent trip on the Disney website.

The best way to get a Disney pin code or Discount is to go to the Disney web site, log in or set up an account. Play around with dates for a stay, do comparisons and go as far as the end page, but do not click book now, just close the page down. For the summer I got a 40%off pin code on Deluxe Villas. I was so tempted to use it. I actually had 2 studio rooms booked at The Boardwalk, but we decided that our new grand daughter will only be 4weeks and it will be too Hot for her yet. I also got a pin code for the Fall months.

The best way to get a Disney pin code or Discount is to go to the Disney web site, log in or set up an account. Play around with dates for a stay, do comparisons and go as far as the end page, but do not click book now, just close the page down. For the summer I got a 40%off pin code on Deluxe Villas. I was so tempted to use it. I actually had 2 studio rooms booked at The Boardwalk, but we decided that our new grand daughter will only be 4weeks and it will be too Hot for her yet. I also got a pin code for the Fall months.

You got a code for 40% off a Deluxe Villa?!? Phew! That would be hard to pass up. I've been messing around on the site again planning our "2nd Honeymoon" 10th Anniversary trip so I'm desperately hoping it wil spawn a code.

Yoda-Choir.jpg

Me too. Dh and I were supposed to go back this fall but some we've had a few unexpected large expenses this year so it isn't happening.
I still keep checking for some deep discounts but I'm sure even if I find some we still won't be going.
Maybe next fall.

I struck a deal with my boss! IF I deliver on a key project, he will pay for me and my family to visit WDW next year!

I haven’t been to WDW since Thanksgiving 2015, so almost 3 years. I really want to make a return trip very soon, but don’t see that happening. Next trip is tentatively being planned for the summer of 2019, and taking our grandson and family.

You got a code for 40% off a Deluxe Villa?!? Phew! That would be hard to pass up. I've been messing around on the site again planning our "2nd Honeymoon" 10th Anniversary trip so I'm desperately hoping it wil spawn a code.

It was, I had 3 kids get married in the last nine months, it kills me not to go, plus a new granddaughter is coming in a few weeks and we need to help out and another in 6months.

I would love to go back to WDW and that other place but it's difficult. We went in December of 2015 but then our world changed the following year and now I just hope to be well someday. Maybe then.

I hope that everyone here gets to go soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter