• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I think the Jungle Cruise gods hate me.

sonchynne

Fear the demented monkey midget! Yes, fear me!!
Let's see. So far this week, just since Tuesday, I have been:

1.Dc'd 17 times (yes, I kept track, and 5 of those times were just tonight)
2.Been kicked off the computer twice when my sister came over and had to use the phone. (one more reason why I hate dial-up, but can't get cable right now)
3.Had my browser crash 4 times.
4.Had the electricity go out twice tonight from a storm that passed through.
5. twice my computer was so laggy that I was bounced back to the dock before even starting the game.

All of these things happened when I was in the middle of playing Jungle Cruise for the High School Musical quest. The cruise gods hate me. My fave one though is actually finishing the cruise on thursday night, going to bed so I could wake up in the morning and finish the rest of the quest on Friday morning, and finding a message friday morning that the quest was taken down. Only to click on the quest button and find that the HSM quest was still there, so I had to start all....over....again.

No, I'm not bitter. Why do you ask?

i pity you! but good job on catching 50 ghosts! tell me your vmk name and i will get you a microphone if you want. you can get more than 1 mic., right?

You only need to get 25 ghosts. I actually got 42 ghosts yesterday. That was the first time I ever caught more than 25, and the only the second time I ever caught more than 11.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'm going to try just one more time (if the quest is still on when I log on today) :)

laxplaya1346 said:
ill ask the Jungle Cruise God about this lol

I'll probably end up having to make a sacrifice. Which I have no problem with. But I don't know where I'm gonna find a live chicken.

sonchynne said:
I'll probably end up having to make a sacrifice. Which I have no problem with. But I don't know where I'm gonna find a live chicken.
a farm? just a thought

sonchynne said:
Maybe use a bird hat..

I feel you pain - sounds like my mansion experiences. Sorry - keep at it!

(And I vote for the use of a chicken hat!)

-Disney Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter