I think I know the answer to this but.....

Avery's mom

DIS Veteran
My DH, DD and I are going during Thanksgiving. Also, my DMIL, DFIL and DM are coming too. Yippee!:scared1: My threesome will be up and eager to hit the EE days, yet the others will definitely not be. They will probably get to the parks near lunchtime. My question is, when you get the 1 EE with a 3 day hopper, does that come as a magnetic strip on the back of your hopper or is there a separate paper ticket to exchange at the ticket gates. Since we are staying offsite to accomodate my mom's finances, she wants us to have her EE.

We were booked at the DLH to take advantage of EE, yet now we're off-site since mom can't afford it. So, can one of us use her EE? Perhaps if we can do this, my DILs will cough theirs up too.

And, no we really can't stay at the DLH while she's on Harbor Blvd, since she's disabled and I'd feel much more comfortable staying at the same hotel in case she needs help getting around.

Thanks for your advice.

Well, you're not supposed to because the tickets are non-transferable. If I'm getting it correctly, I think that you want to use your other family's tickets to get you another EE. Technically it's possible as long as when the other family members come to the park they use your tickets. The EE is put on the ticket, there is no extra slip of paper. If you were to try this, I'd markthe tickets so that you know which ones have already used their EE and which ones haven't.

See, I hadn't even thought of using their tickets to get in. I didn't want to be terribly naughty about getting in for another EE, yet since there are three EE opportunities that are going to waste, I wanted to use them. However, does this strike people as particularly dishonest? I know that if you have to ask, it probably is. Just curious as to what others' opinions are.

How old is your DD? Will she have a child's ticket or an adult ticket?
If all of you will be using adult tickets, I personally don't see an issue with it. If your DD is using a child's ticket then it won't work.

It's a perk that was included in the package - if no one uses it, it goes to waste. Using it doesn't seem wrong to me - and when there is a CHILD involved to get the benefit, it's an okay thing to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter