I signed up because I HAD to talk about this

Rob2017

Earning My Ears
So my son is three-years-old and he's already obsessed with Disney.

I watched Tangled with him this week and I can't stop thinking about it. The scene with the lanterns is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The music, the moment, the visuals. Especially the music.

I've secretly watched it back on YouTube about 30 times when nobody was looking.

It's not just the one scene either. The entire film was just incredible.

I'm a 32-year-old guy so this isn't a normal thing for me. I like Disney, love Disney World. Enjoy watching the old films with my son. Yet this film has really got to me.

It feels like it should have the reputation of some of the other classic Disney films. I just wondered what other people thought about it?

I had to log on specifically to talk about this film. It's like a guilty secret for me and I had nowhere else to go to discuss it!

So my son is three-years-old and he's already obsessed with Disney.

I watched Tangled with him this week and I can't stop thinking about it. The scene with the lanterns is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The music, the moment, the visuals. Especially the music.

I've secretly watched it back on YouTube about 30 times when nobody was looking.

It's not just the one scene either. The entire film was just incredible.

I'm a 32-year-old guy so this isn't a normal thing for me. I like Disney, love Disney World. Enjoy watching the old films with my son. Yet this film has really got to me.

It feels like it should have the reputation of some of the other classic Disney films. I just wondered what other people thought about it?

I had to log on specifically to talk about this film. It's like a guilty secret for me and I had nowhere else to go to discuss it!

I love Tangled. It is my second favorite behind Beauty and the Beast. I would say it falls in the top 3 favorite for all my kids as well. I agree it should be placed up there with the classics.

It was the movie my soon to be 6 year old watched almost daily. It never got old. The lyrics and score are terrific and the characters are so endearing. It is up there as one of my favorites.

There is no dreamier prince than Eugene Fitzherbert.

Another HUGE Tangled fan!! I could watch the Lantern scene a gazillion times!! That music just touches my soul!!

It's my favorite Disney movie! I'm surprised it's not #1 on EVERYONE'S list!! ::yes::

Well, there's no need to feel guilty about liking Tangled. It's a great movie! I am an adult male, also in my 30s, and I still go to the theater to see most Disney films and animation, especially right now when Disney has been at a creative high. Tangled is probably the best of their recent streak, though Wreck-It Ralph is also really good. Frozen's still good, but a tad overrated in my book. Anyway, on here you'll never need to hide your Disney love, since most of us here are huge fans. Welcome aboard.

Another HUGE Tangled fan!! I could watch the Lantern scene a gazillion times!! That music just touches my soul!!

It's my favorite Disney movie! I'm surprised it's not #1 on EVERYONE'S list!! ::yes::

That's exactly it! It really did touch my soul too. It's just beautiful.

There's just something so captivating about that scene and the song at the start. Great characters across the board. Some nice funny moments (the horse sword fight and Eugene's reaction to it my favourite). I could watch it again right now.

Hey Rob2017 Welcome to the Dis:wave: A BrianL said, there's no shame in loving Disney on these boards. I'm old enough to be your dad but I watch Disney movies all the time but I'll admit...I haven't seen Tangled. It's on the DVR so I've seen bits & pieces of it. I'm sure I'll see it all the way through at some point and likely buy the blu-ray.

I really liked Tangled while I disliked Frozen. I always seem to prefer the less popular movies.

We love Tangled, too. The lantern scene always gives me goose bumps! And then I cry...every time. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child and the King and Queens annual rememberance just hits me right in the feels.

Count me in as one who enjoyed Tangled better than Frozen.
Wish it was better represented in the parks besides the WDW Fantasyland bathrooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter