I saw the 2/2 Magic sail today!

Dave_from_Marietta

DIS Veteran
Sure, I would have rather been on it, but it was still fun watching it go out to see from the pier at Jetty Park. I got several photos as the late-afternoon sun was shining on it... I'll have them on my site in a couple weeks.

I'd also hoped to see the new Carnival Pride (which has started doing 7-night trips also on Saturdays). But it sails at least an hour before the Magic does. I could see it way out at sea when I got to Jetty Park, and it had disappeared behind the horizon by the time the Magic sailed by me.

Weather's in the 70's. Warm during the day if you're in the sun, but decidedly cool when the sun goes down and the breeze picks up.

Shirley, I was hoping to stop in and give you a hug, but the shop was already closed by the time I got by there. (So sad.) I'll try again next time.

The 2/2 Magic passengers sure looked like they were having a good time. I hope you guys have a great cruise!

- Dave

Dave,

My husband and I while in WDW last year, visited Jetty Park to see the Wonder leave port. She's beautiful! We actually stood in drizzle and took pictures. We definitely have the DCL cruising bug. Today, I saw the Magic on the "Two Palms" camera at 5:44PM for the first time. I was so excited when I finally saw her pass by. I can't wait to see your pictures. I wish we were on board, too.

Tina
Magic Western 7-day 1/18/03
a l-o-n-g way off

Hello Dave -
man oh man what a disappointment that I missed you and yours. We left at about 3 to go set up for a wedding we were doing - So you didn't get to see the Pride huh? The Pride is so big and elegante - Every room has a veranda and it is beautifully decorated EVERYWHERE, BUT the Disney holds the first spot for being family oriented - How long are you down for? If you get the chance to stop by when you down here again - will not only take you up on that hug :-) but we will go out to lunch or coffee.
Take care and give the family my warmest regards.
Always,
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter