I over stepped

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
I came here looking for answers that no one has except my dad I see that now I received no backlash and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that I well updated when my dad texts or calls back thanks everyone for your patience

Not exactly a update but something my mom found the best loophole she said that my volunteering counts as work experience if needed cause no one knows the future but she said that

1. One I can take a full time job as a TA at my local preschool

2. Go back to school for a year just a rough guess and be eligible to become a TA in the public school system

Awesome, Tink. You didn't overstep. I have to tell you that in the time I have posted on here, I notice a difference in you. All for the good! You seem a bit more confidence, a bit of a maturity. You ask for advice, which is wonderful, we all need advice at times. Sometimes, it just is a vent, sometimes more. I find that someitimes I need to "talk it out" and it not only makes me feel better, but it can make me look at things differently.

Massive update from the horse mouth

So to say I was very surprised in a very positive way is not enough

Got high prais about teachers from someone who I thought hated them sorry teachers

But he was behind my plan 200 percent I well continue to volunteer my 12 to 15 hrs

If in when SSI goes away I well have enough experience to seem appealing after I finish my class

My dad could not be happier or prouder and that gives me security

Massive update from the horse mouth

So to say I was very surprised in a very positive way is not enough

Got high prais about teachers from someone who I thought hated them sorry teachers

But he was behind my plan 200 percent I well continue to volunteer my 12 to 15 hrs

If in when SSI goes away I well have enough experience to seem appealing after I finish my class

My dad could not be happier or prouder and that gives me security

No matter how old you are, there's a small part of you that wants to make your parents proud. I'm the same way and I'm 41.

While I was recovering at my parents house after surgery I went for a walk every day with my mom. I wanted to be lazy and sit all day but my mom made me get up and do it because that's what the doctor said would help the most in my healing. It may have taken a long time and I may have only made it to the end of the driveway but hearing my mom say good girl made it all worth it <3

I'm glad to hear things are worked out with your dad.

I came here looking for answers that no one has except my dad I see that now I received no backlash and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that I well updated when my dad texts or calls back thanks everyone for your patience
.....I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand what you are saying....:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter