I Now Can Wait For An Annual Pass

Don't go wishing for something that you aren't clear on how it works !!.....
"ticket books" were AWFUL !! It was so nice when they were ended ! they really were a waste and quite limiting. Today they would end up being mighty expensive.
Just having fun thinking out loud.

The reality is that we're well into the computer age where Disney can predict capacity and attendance with at least as much accuracy as "Touring Plans". ;)

So instead of the relatively static blockout days from the old APs, I agree with all of the online news sources that believe the new program will be reservation based and more "flexible". The real question is what kind of value will it have compared to current ticket offerings?

We all wonder whether the days of "hanging out" at Disneyland may have come to an end?

The days of dropping in for a few hours at Disneyland on a whim are long gone. The demand far outstrips supply. They will use reservations and price increases to better balance supply and demand. I wouldn't be surprised if unlimited passes aren't even offered.

The annual pass definitely saves a lot of money. I will wait and see if the value is there. We used to have hte Premium for years before that went away.. It was so nice.

I say this as a multiple year AP holder: it is hearing about folks going once a week to just “hang out” that really solidifies for me why the AP program needs to change. Disneyland should be a fun, special place to go, not a Mall Food Court. The ridiculous crowding needs to get managed somehow.

I say this as a multiple year AP holder: it is hearing about folks going once a week to just “hang out” that really solidifies for me why the AP program needs to change. Disneyland should be a fun, special place to go, not a Mall Food Court. The ridiculous crowding needs to get managed somehow.
People consume things differently and for different reasons. Not going to fault people for using their passes other than intended. I also don’t fault Disney for going Vader and altering the deal. My only hope is they don’t use this as an excuse to price gouge. I had the flex pass, the reservation system is a great compromise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!