I need your opinion!!

EvilinaDM101

I LOVE Disney, Lilo and Stitch, Depeche Mode and m
Okay! So FDH surprised me yesterday with a spontaneous one-day trip to Disneyland. He had a hidden intention! What we are giving as our actual wedding favors is a Chinese take out box as seen here
f2217ee3.jpg

One of our center pieces with the favor in front.
f2217eed.jpg

With a heart shaped tin full of pink and purple M&M's, a godiva chocolate bar and a cute 3X2 picture frame with a picture of us. We haven't taken or decided on what picture should go in the frame so he thought we should take a new picture of us at Disneyland. That was his hidden intention. He set up a good friend of ours to meet us down there to play photographer for the day. Here are the 2 (out of about 75 pictures of us) that we are trying to decide on. Which do you like best? REMEMBER, we are having a Lilo and Stitch themed wedding!!

PHOTO 1
f22181b3.jpg

PHOTO 2
f22181b2.jpg

THANKS TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE!! (yes we are crazy about Lilo and Stitch) :teeth:

Shonnel :earsgirl:

Definately #2! It's so cute. The first one is great too, but I think the second is better for the wedding theme you have!

They're both great, but I vote for #2. It is perfect for your theme!

I agree with the others. Photo 2 fits your theme perfectly. By the way, congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

I also vote for photo number two, especially since it coordinates with your theme.

Since it fits your theme I would go with photo 2 or one similar (you said you had 75 so how many are with lilo and stitch?)

Are you kidding. I love number 2 you both love number 2 So your family and friends will also love number 2 :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

DEFINITELY number 2!!!

And what a great surprise from your FDH!!!

While we were at Disney, we met up with Goofy who pretended to marry us again! It was hysterical! We decided to use that picture to create our announcements/Thank you notes! (it's our "secret" that my pet name is Minnie and his is Goofy...so we have quite a few pictures with both!)

You have to go with the theme!!! :)

Defintiely photo 2! That picture is gorgeous, and if I can be honest it came out much better than the first one where your faces look a bit shadowy.

Go for the second one absolutely

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter