• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Need Your Advice

shadowryter

DISNEYHOLIC
I've got a real good start on my trip report. But how do I handle the fact that we visited both Universal and Disney? I don't want to ruffle any hardcore Universal fans and visa versa. Any suggestions? TIA,
Linda

You can do your entire trip report here from Disney to Universal, OR you can just start on the day you arrive at Universal. We aren't offended here. I LOVE TRIP REPORTS!!! The ones with LOTOPICTURES are the best!;)

Ok ready and waiting! popcorn::

You can certainly do your entire trip here. Most of us travel to Disney and Universal Studios. If you want to copy and poste the Disney part of trip, you can also share that on the Disney trip reports. That way those who don't read our forums can also enjoy your report.

Like phamton said,almost everyone here loves DW. Just becuase this is the US-IOA forum,Its a place for us to talk about the other side of Orlando that we would be shot down at on the DW trip report forum.So post away,with pixs please :thumbsup2

We aren't offended here. I LOVE TRIP REPORTS!!! The ones with LOTOPICTURES are the best!;)

Ok ready and waiting! popcorn::

I agree, I'd love to read your entire trip report. :) I'll be waiting with Melanie. :surfweb:

Edited to mention that this post is my 500th and I've been here since January 2004! What a posting loser! I really need to post more. Moving on...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter