I need the DVC Member Services Telephone Number. . .

ApolloSaturnV

E-Ticket Ride Indeed. . .
Sorry, I did a search with no results. I have misplaced my hard copy, and my cell phone (where the # was) broke this week.

Thanks in advance.

Or call the DVC sales office in the morning. We can't post the MS number here, and if anyone tried, all you would see is ***-***

You'll need your member number to talk to MS anyway.

That number is memorized. But thanks everyone else.

Isn't it funny how a person can forget an amazingly easy 800 # and remember that monster Membership #? I know my NJ DL # (insanely long) which I never use, and forget my SS# all the time! (except the last 4 digits, of course!

The 407 number, I believe is allowed to be posted so here it is:

407-566-3800

If this number should not be posted, I apologize, but I believe it has been posted in the past.

-Tony

Thank you Tony, I really appreciate the number. I was not clear with eveyone that I did not have to have the toll-free. But everyone else seemed to think it really is Disney's best-kept secret. . .

Thanks again.

You know, now that MS will only accept calls from members, it might be okay to post. Mods, what do you think??? One you know it, you know it because it is so easy to remember.

I call the 800 number everyday to ask if we are in the system yet. I don't have a number but I keep asking. I need to make my reservations soon.

I didn't know we could not post the #? Can I ask why not? It is general knowledge is it not?

Thanks, April

I call the 800 number everyday to ask if we are in the system yet. I don't have a number but I keep asking. I need to make my reservations soon.

I didn't know we could not post the #? Can I ask why not? It is general knowledge is it not?

Thanks, April
Because all of us DVC members pay for that 800# in our dues. Lots of people who aren't DVC members like to call that 800 number for all sorts of reasons because they don't want the toll call to 407-wdisney...

Because all of us DVC members pay for that 800# in our dues. Lots of people who aren't DVC members like to call that 800 number for all sorts of reasons because they don't want the toll call to 407-wdisney...

Exactly, lots of folks don't see "800 number for DVC member services." They see "Toll-Free Disney phone number, if it isn't the right place they can transfer me." Even now that MS won't transfer, they could still tie up a busy phone queue waiting for a live person to tell them that, at members expense.

Chuck, I do agree with keeping the policy in place for those very reasons. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter