I need suggestions again!

newmousecateer

Babcia Extraordinaire/B-Elder YaYa
Ok, I am going to get through this wedding.....but only with your help you guys.

DS called and asked what song to play for his and mine dance at the wedding.

Suggestions.....???

(He knows I love Celine Delon and Barbra Streisand, so any of their songs?)

If you're potentially looking for a slight Disney twist... "Promise" from "Illuminations: Reflections of Earth" is a beautiful song in my opinion. :)

Here's a great site that has not only suggestions for Mother-Son dance, but a lot more for different things too...

Wedding Songs

Wind Beneath My Wings or
The Times Of Your Life...dont know if thats the real title. Its an older song that goes "Good Morning Yesterday, You wake up and time has slipped away.......(some words here, forget them), Do you remember, the times of your life" DH and MIL danced to that at ours even though she picked out Wind Beneath My Wings and the DJ changed it at the last minute on us. :rolleyes:

I just saw the list CBR posted. That song is sung by Paul Anka, and it is "the times of your life".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter